Magic Bullet!

Options

Replies

• colorfulcupcakes
    colorfulcupcakes Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Almond milk, 1/2 a banana, and protein powder.

also,

Almond milk and a peeled orange.

Sometimes I add a leaf of kale to whatever smoothie I make. And sometimes a tablespoon of coconut oil.
  • krystina_letitia9
    krystina_letitia9 Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    At my gym they make a smoothie called a peanut butter cookie. Take a 1 T. peanut butter, 1/4 c. oats, 1-2 scoops vanilla protein and 8-12 oz water or milk, throw in some ice and blend. It's the perfect after workout drink!

OMG, that sounds soooo delicious! That may be the first one I try tomorrow :happy:
  • millionsofpeaches
    Options
    I am jealous... I want on!

I would make some sweet smoothies in that thing...

Strawberries, bananas, ice, skim milk, and whey protein powder is my go to smoothie.
  • krystina_letitia9
    Options
    This is great. Thanks for the awesome ideas! Keep them coming :happy:
  • katmix
    katmix Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    So good!
  • shana_phoenix83
    shana_phoenix83 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    First off, I couldn't love my magic bullet any more! I use it every single day. My new favorite is this Orange Julius Recipe- you can adjust the quantities to make it how you like:
    -Unsweetened Almond Milk
    -Frozen Bananas
    -Ice
    -Vanilla Protein Powder
    -Orange Flavored Crystal Light packet.
    So, so good!
  • sarglava
    sarglava Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Add spinach to your smoothies. Also known as a Green Monster (http://greenmonstermovement.com). Turns them green, is quite tasteless, and adds lots of veggies!
  • AwesomeSauce4
    AwesomeSauce4 Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    A new Protien shake That I Like and wanted to share 2 scoops of vanilla protein powder 1 cup of chocolate almond milk 1 heaping tbsp of natural peanut butter 1 tsp of ground flaxeed 1 cup and half of ice Put all ingredients into a blender ( I use my magic bullet! ) blend until smooth...and remember to do your shake dance!!!!!! ENJOY xoxo
  • krystina_letitia9
    Options
    What a nice surprise to wake up to a couple more recipes here! I tried the peanut butter cookie first this morning, only using unsweetened vanilla almond milk instead of milk... soooo good! Will try something else later or tomorrow! Thanks for the the other recipes, I will let you guys know how I like them. And spinach... who knew?? I will definitely have to try it! If a couple of people have told me to add it to smoothies, it must be true! :tongue:
  • babynew
    babynew Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    Bump:tongue::flowerforyou:
  • josies1981
    Options
    No you cant taste the spinach thank god lol!! The spinach helps with energy levels and skin. You should really notice a difference after two weks. I'm going to add some oats tomorrow.
  • themurph8910
    Options
    bump -- I have one and hardly use it I am going to have to start making some....and my mom just gave me homemade blackberry honey I might have to add...YUMMY!!!
  • felice03
    felice03 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    Something tells me I am thinking of a different magic bullet....
  • josies1981
    Options
    I've got a smoothie 2 go maker. It is better than any blender i've ever used, and a lot less cleaning!!
  • noturninback
    noturninback Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    bump! i have a magic bullet & am definitely gonna try these recipes! thank you for sharing!! :smile:
  • HollieDoodles
    HollieDoodles Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    First off, I couldn't love my magic bullet any more! I use it every single day. My new favorite is this Orange Julius Recipe- you can adjust the quantities to make it how you like:
    -Unsweetened Almond Milk
    -Frozen Bananas
    -Ice
    -Vanilla Protein Powder
    So, so good!

Thanks for posting this recipe. I'm definitely going to try this out, because I used to LOVE Orange Julius!
  • krystina_letitia9
    Options
    -Unsweetened Almond Milk
    -Frozen Bananas
    -Ice
    -Vanilla Protein Powder
    So, so good!

Thanks for posting this recipe. I'm definitely going to try this out, because I used to LOVE Orange Julius!

I agree... I think this will be my lunch today :happy:
  • jenluvsushi
    jenluvsushi Posts: 933 Member
    Options
    -Unsweetened Almond Milk
    -Frozen Bananas
    -Ice
    -Vanilla Protein Powder
    So, so good!

Thanks for this^^^^^ Yummy!
  • Andr1Kar
    Andr1Kar Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I have a magic bullet and absolutely love it also! I use it for smoothies and making baby food. Just a tip....after you are done using it fill it with warm water and a little bit of dish soap, then blend away. It's a really easy way to clean it!
  • Mixmode
    Mixmode Posts: 332
    Options
    -Unsweetened Almond Milk
    -Frozen Bananas
    -Ice
    -Vanilla Protein Powder
    So, so good!

Nice. Will have to try that. :)