30 Day Shred buddies?

Options
2»

Replies

• DoxieMama70
    DoxieMama70 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Starting in January! The DVD is here and ready to go! Just got to get past the flu first...
  • peasgarden
    peasgarden Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Hi, i did it last summer i saw real changes in my body got more toned!! Now i'm doing it again, im on day 3 level 1 :)
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    I'm in the middle of doing it right now. I didn't do it for 4 days because of all the Christmas festivities but I got back on the wagon yesterday. I'm on Level 2 Day 5. Feel free to add me if you like. :)
  • Busyboymomx3
    Busyboymomx3 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Sure, I'll start today but I wont start counting days until Jan 1st. Please ladies add me...its a difficult workout and we could all use each other's support!
  • prplangl4
    prplangl4 Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    I plan on starting the 30 DS tomorrow!!! Can we start a 30DS support group!?!?
  • caitymay1
    caitymay1 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Here is the group page, I will invite everyone that has commented up until this post :smile: The group is open, so anyone that wants to join following this post, please follow the link and feel free to join us!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/1580-30-day-shred-motivation-support
  • piercedee
    piercedee Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I should get mine tonight... I am planning on starting on Saturday. Feel free to add me.

For those of you who have done it before am I crazy to try to do that in the morning and then do either yoga or weight lifting at night? I am pretty strong even though I have quite a bit of weight to lose.
  • emmab0902
    emmab0902 Posts: 2,337 Member
    Options
    I should get mine tonight... I am planning on starting on Saturday. Feel free to add me.

For those of you who have done it before am I crazy to try to do that in the morning and then do either yoga or weight lifting at night? I am pretty strong even though I have quite a bit of weight to lose.

I have been combining 30DS with tennis, running and the elliptical. Not sure how well it goes with weight lifting as 30DS is endurance as opposed to serious strength building. Would be interested to hear how you find doing both!
  • LunaLoses
    LunaLoses Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hey Guys!!! i got mine today!!! i'm sooo excited about starting, who is also starting tomorrow?
  • sadiecara
    sadiecara Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I am in. Was planning to start Jan 1st, but feel like its time to get back into my routine after the holidays. Need to exercise NOW!!
  • IronSmasher
    IronSmasher Posts: 3,908 Member
    Options
    Someone else is just about to get together a group, looking for a close group of 20

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/430338-30ds-group

I've kinda taken the thread off topic. Oops
  • bullriderswife08
    bullriderswife08 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Hey! I would love to join this group if it is still open!?!? I did the 30DS Back in June and I loved it. I followed it with RI30 and loved that also. I have just let myself slip back into old habits. But now that the holidays and busy-ness of life are coming to a halt, I would love to get back to it. I will definitely go out and buy the 30DS again tomorrow(let a friend borrow it, she never returned it!) SO I hope you will have me in your group and feel free to add me! This is just the push I needed to get back to it!!!