CRASH!

Options
Help me! I'm crashing hard at work! What can I do to get a jolt to keep me awake for the rest of the day?

159061.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Online Calorie Counter

Replies

• aduff77
    aduff77 Posts: 56
    Options
    Help me! I'm crashing hard at work! What can I do to get a jolt to keep me awake for the rest of the day?

159061.png
  • KatWood
    KatWood Posts: 1,135 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure how the weather is where you are or if this is feasible for you, but what about going for a quick 15 min walk outside? Getting a bit off sun and being away from my desk for a few minutes always seems to help me :happy:
  • cherie2304
    cherie2304 Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    try going for a mini walk...that always wakes me up...just get up and do something. Get your mind off of your work.
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    sounds weird, but eat some apples or unsweetened apple sauce and get some fresh air...:flowerforyou:
  • aduff77
    aduff77 Posts: 56
    Options
    Thanks, these are all great suggestions...

...unfortunately, i went for a short walk (inside, it's raining out) and found myself eating fritos out of the vending machine. Now I know that's not the worst vending machine option but still, I was doing so well for the day. Oh well, just gonna keep on keepin on and try to eat better the rest of the day.

159061.png
  • kleimola
    kleimola Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    A large glass of ice cold water helps me. Especially when i drink it as fast as i can. If nothing else it will have you waking up to go tot he bathroom frequently.