Laughing cow cheese wedges

I have just discovered these and Im in love!! :love: Apart from spreading them on crackers etc what does everyone do with theirs? I had it in my omlette this morning but would like some more ideas!

Replies

• macpatti
    macpatti Posts: 4,280 Member
    I love Laughing Cow cheese! I put it on bagels, toast, eggs, and in salads!
  • missoularocks
    missoularocks Posts: 294 Member
    The website has some unique recipes. http://www.thelaughingcow.com/all-recipes/
  • I do egg whites with feta, green onion, and dill and put it on Great life 35 calorie wheat bread and chipolte laughing cow cheese and it's AWESOME
  • annebuta
    annebuta Posts: 27 Member
    I like it on a sandwich, as a spread instead of mayo. Toasted wheat bread, turkey, laughing cow wedge, and cucumbers....yummy sandwich!!!
  • PedmomJill
    PedmomJill Posts: 505 Member
    I like to eat it with l/f pretzels, wheat thins, on sandwiches. So many yummy options!
  • stevwil41
    stevwil41 Posts: 608 Member
    They're used a lot in Hungry Girl recipes. If I remember correctly she's got an entire chapter devoted to them in one of the cookbooks but I'm not positive. I chop them up and with eggs and ham for a breakfast skillet kind of thing.
  • robinogue
    robinogue Posts: 1,117 Member
    oh I love them, have only tried them on crackers...
  • caramkoala
    caramkoala Posts: 303 Member
    fill a celery stalk with it and snack on.

going to check out the recipe site mentioned above...
  • PedmomJill
    PedmomJill Posts: 505 Member
    Great recipes, but one complaint---so far none of the recipes I looked at had any nutritional values. That would have been nice. But it looks like there are some very tasty things on there!
  • shellma00
    shellma00 Posts: 1,684 Member
    I just discovered these Laughing Cow Wedges too.. Thanks for the ideas!!
  • MermaidFaith
    MermaidFaith Posts: 495 Member
    i like the light swiss with grapes. use it like you would a normal fruit dip its so good
  • JeSuisPrest
    JeSuisPrest Posts: 2,005 Member
    Love them!!! I even occasionally use them as a spread for a sandwich!
  • I love these also. I use them on a simple celery stalk mmmmm
  • Helloitsdan
    Helloitsdan Posts: 5,564 Member
    Celery!
    BTW dont eat celery at night.
    It will keep you up.
  • They are awesome! You can microwave the chipoltle one in corn tortillas and add a little enchilada sauce for a quick and low cal cheese enchilada. We also use them with sandwiches. Total yum.
  • determined2lose89
    determined2lose89 Posts: 342 Member
    I put them on wheat thin crackers or on a 100 calorie bagel or whole wheat english muffin.
  • tageekly
    tageekly Posts: 3,755 Member
    OMG I LOVE Laughing Cow - so happy they sell it at Costco so I can buy it in bulk! :bigsmile:

There's a great thread with lots of recipes here: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/206037-what-is-your-favorite-laughing-cow-cheese-recipe. I've been wanting to try the Chicken Cordon Bleu with Laughing Cow - yum!
  • tgaul
    tgaul Posts: 123
    bump
  • reese66
    reese66 Posts: 2,920 Member
    I use it for my grilled cheese and egg sandwich, or grilled turkey and cheese. Toss a wedge into some hot pasta, stir and eat :)
  • TNAJackson
    TNAJackson Posts: 686 Member
    I heard that people like to use the garlic and herb one in place of mayo on their sandwiches... personally, I've never tried them, although I really want to! :smile: