Besides your body shape/weight, what's something you'd chang

Options

Replies

• Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    I would make my hair smoother. I have insane curly wild hair (not the cool-looking kind), and it's damn near unmanageable.
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    Do stretch marks/loose skin count? I don't want surgery, I just want them to go away (but I guess there has to be some price to pay for being obese for 6 years... and for bearing a 9 pound baby).
    Otherwise, I don't like my nose (it's not big, it's just... not pretty), my chin (way too pointy), or my skin tone (pink and freckled).
    But, since (as I mentioned above), I don't want surgery, I guess I'll just have to be content with being fit and healthy.
  • Shawn_Marie
    Options
    Face lift and eye lift - boobs in my opinion are over rated and my bf says small and natural is much more sexy than big and fake lol. Good thing cause these puppies have gone missing somewhere in those 31 pounds I I do not want them back. lol
  • giggitygoo
    giggitygoo Posts: 1,978 Member
    Options
    I would make my feet a big bigger. I know that sounds really stupid, but my feet are annoyingly small. I wear a size 4. A freakin 4. I can't EVER buy trendy shoes, or anything off the rack, pretty much ever. All of my shoes cost an arm an a leg, as only designer stores carry anything under a 5.

I'm usually stuck wearing a 5 with an insole in it, which is a pain in the *kitten*, and most stores start at size 5.5 or 6.

/complain
  • sheppeyescapee
    sheppeyescapee Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    More hair on my head, hair thinning out sucks. Also teeth whitening.
  • TourThePast
    TourThePast Posts: 1,753 Member
    Options
    I think this thread is nothing serious. I wouldn't take it to heart. Maybe do not read it if you do not want to read negativity. The thread title gives it away.
    You're right. It just seems a shame that so many people are so unhappy about often silly little insignificant things, when getting fit and healthy has such a positive impact on people's appearance. :)

Personally I'd like to be a bit uglier, you wouldn't believe the number of guys who have walked straight into lamp posts while gazing lost in my beauty... :bigsmile:
  • NicolCook
    NicolCook Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    I embrace the things that make me different, but it I could snap my fingers and change some.....Heck Yeah!

I have man feet. I have always said that if I ever won the lotto, I would have them broken and made right ;)
    I had braces, but still have a gap in my front teeth that I would love to be rid of.....and whitened.
    Of course the stretch marks and loose skin could go.
    I would like to have a bigger butt and have a boob lift. I don't necessarily need them bigger.
  • shan889
    Options
    Flawless skin, perkier boobs, cellulite gone, whiter teach, thicker hair..... I could go on..
  • kimi131
    kimi131 Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    The biggest thing I wanted changed, I already took care of. I had a lazy eye so my eyes weren't aligned. It used to confuse people when I first met them because they didn't know where I'm looking, but it was kinda fun to tell my students that it was like I really had eyes in the back of my head because I could see out of both eyes even though they were looking in separate directions :wink: . I had eye surgery a year ago, and my students now have never known me with unstraight eyes.

Now, it would have to be unwanted hair. I think I have more than the average girl of my age. :grumble: I plan to get laser hair removal once I reach my goal weight. And, I wouldn't mind a bigger chest either, but I seriously doubt I'll ever do anything to change that.

Boy, this is kinda depressing. Let's see, what do I like about myself? I have often been told I have a pretty smile and I like my eye color (hazel). And, now that I'm losing weight, I think I'm kinda hot :laugh: . Okay, now I feel a little better :wink: .
  • KimmieBrie
    KimmieBrie Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    I'd get the laser eye surgery so I could ditch my contacts.... but I'm too chicken.
  • rachelmorgan77
    rachelmorgan77 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I'd close the gap between my front teeth. All my kids have it too. While we coudn't afford braces when I was a kid - I'm betting I'm gonna have to shell out for braces as my kids get older.

And if that magic wand was working...go ahead and take the stretch marks. Like a PP said, I also had a 9 lb. baby (and that was the third) so I know I'm gonna have them, but hey, if we're wishing.....
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    My teeth - I'd want them whiter and perfectly aligned so my TMJ doesn't get wonky - and my eyesight - they're so bad I'm not even a candidate for corrective surgery. My contacts are the highest prescription available, and I still only have about 20/40 vision. I can see better in glasses, but I lose all peripheral vision.
  • anastasiawildflower
    Options
    I am super self conscious about my feet. They are too wide and my toes are ugly. I would seriously consider cosmetic surgery, but only on my feet.
  • PJilly
    PJilly Posts: 21,710 Member
    Options
    I'm hardly drop dead gorgeous, but even so I wouldn't change anything.

Maybe it's because I'm far older than many of the posters to this thread, but really it makes me sad to hear so many dissatisfied people. If people put the effort into accepting their bodies as they are and treating their bodies well, that they put into wishing they were different they'd be a lot happier and look a lot better too. Maybe spending time in India has where genuine disfigurement is a lot more common has made me slightly impatient with people who are dissatisfied with themselves but are basically perfectly normal looking.
    I think it's possible to accept your body the way it is and be able to say, "If I could waive a magic wand, I'd change X about myself." I do have a genuine disfigurement (a genetic skin condition that has required hundreds of surgeries to remove tumors), so that's why my wish was for flawless skin. I know that will never be a reality, and I've not let it keep me from living a completely happy, satisfying life, but I would not turn down that magic wand! :wink:

ETA: I probably exaggerated when I said "hundreds of surgeries," but I've certainly had dozens of surgeries and several hundred tumors removed.
  • MGtheGIRL
    MGtheGIRL Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    my teeth i have a huge gap and hey are kinda NOT white but getting there!!!!!!
    no stretch marks would be cool too!!!!!
    I'm only a teen but recently i gained allot of weight but now have lost it!!!!!!
    i still plan on loosing 30 lbs so i can be 115 again!!!!!
    Am i too young to be thinking about loosing large amounts of weight, i mean 55 lbs is allot of weight to lose; so far i've lost 25.3 lbs????
  • Teliooo
    Teliooo Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    I think this thread is nothing serious. I wouldn't take it to heart. Maybe do not read it if you do not want to read negativity. The thread title gives it away.
    You're right. It just seems a shame that so many people are so unhappy about often silly little insignificant things, when getting fit and healthy has such a positive impact on people's appearance. :)

Personally I'd like to be a bit uglier, you wouldn't believe the number of guys who have walked straight into lamp posts while gazing lost in my beauty... :bigsmile:

Ha, yeah. I have the same problem...
  • Teliooo
    Options
    Embrace your gaps. I spent ages hating mine but I love it now.
  • Teliooo
    Options
    I WOULD CHANGE MY VOICE.... I ATE RAT POISON AS A BABY AND IT BURNED MY VOCAL CHORDS. I HAVE THIS CRAZY RASPY VOICE AND MY FRIENDS ALL JOKE I SOUND LIKE A 1-900 PHONE SEX LADY. IT'S GOTTEN ME A LOT OF ATTENTION AND SOMETIMES I JUST WISH I HAD A NORMAL GIRLS VOICE.

That is one of the craziest stories i have heard in a while. I really wanna hear your voice :)
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    Embrace your gaps. I spent ages hating mine but I love it now.
    I love my gap. My teeth are healthy and straight, they just have some space between the front two - I like to think it makes keeping those teeth clean easier. :)
  • jjteddy1982
    Options
    fuller hair, my hair is thining