looking for buddies

Options
hi everyone.. im not new to the site I joined Jan of 2011... I love this site and all the support on here.. I started really great and strong and as the year went on I slowly lost focus and have just been eating horribly all the time... I'm ready to get back and be focused... but a long the way I lost a lot of my buddies who really helped me to stay focus... I'm looking for new buddies to help eachother stay focused and to encourage eachother when we are having difficult days... I'm starting back Jan 1st.

Replies

• Perseverance10910
    Perseverance10910 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I can help. I am in the same boat. Started in April, did really well. Went on vacation in September and all was lost when I got home
    :( Just started again yesterday and could use the same support. Good luck with your journey. We can do this
  • Kelico528
    Options
    Hey I'm kinda new to MFP too! I need some motivation buddies :-)
  • JulieThielen
    JulieThielen Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I have lost my focus as well. I joined in April I think. I am now 30 pounds heavier. I really didn't realize it until I tried something on in a store dressing room. OMG I realized I had gained and had to go to a larger size. And of course the full length mirror and the lighting didn't help. That was my AHA!!!! wake up moment. So I am officially weighing in and measuring myself on Sunday Morning and getting back on track. I will be glad to be a support as well.
  • FightingFATtoFightingFIT
    Options
    I joined in September, have not lost much but know I am eating healthy and exercising. Feel free to add me. We are in this together :)
  • tj5000
    tj5000 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Hi there!
    I joined last feb and am starting again properly 2nd jan, once the parties etc are over!
    Feel free to add me, i need more friends too.
    Good luck!
  • cmpack
    Options
    looking for buddies too.
  • Bells5001
    Bells5001 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I'm new to MFP but it seems to be very similar to weight watchers...but free! I have been on a roller coster forever! I just cant stay focused. I have lots of treats at work and love to eat. It's my comfort. But I really dont feel good because I'm overweight. I'm going to try starting Monday January 2nd to diligently track my food. That seems to give me a constant reality check. I do workout 5 times a week...I just eat too much!
  • carrie0210
    carrie0210 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I'm also new. Feel free to add me. I am looking for all the encouragement I can get. I will also help to encourage you.

Thanks!
  • ladym04
    Options
    feel free to add me, i could use all the buddies i can get. :)
  • fabfit5
    Options
    Hello! I am new to this site and I am finally getting myself fit and healthy! I would love to help support you and you support me! we can all do this! Lets start 2012 the right way!
  • twogoots
    twogoots Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Welcome back. I could have written your exact re-intro post. No joke. I started this last Jan and lost nearly 40 lbs, but gained over 1/2 of it back this past summer.

Send me a buddy request. I could use a few new buddies too. Motivation is hard to come buy at home so I am on here for that support and I would love to support you too.
  • FitFi74
    FitFi74 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too! x
  • mrsskinny629
    mrsskinny629 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, feel free to add me. I joined in November. I love MFP!! It's the best thing that ever happened to me!
  • jayhonea
    Options
    I joined last year around January as well. However, in February started having some medical issues. After months of test and other small thing being wrong, I found out I my have a rare form of cancer in my jaw. Luckily, I had an even more rare cyst. However, I had to have surgery in June and have not been able to work out much since until now. I lost weight when I couldn't eat but once I could eat, all hell broke loose. I currently weigh 257, but have been as low as 230. I did, however, start at 295 two years ago so I have still kept roughly 40 pounds off. For anyone that needs/wants a buddy please add me. I am a good motivator and know some things.

Jason
  • missq1989
    missq1989 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I've been a member of MFP for a bit now but never really got in to using it. Now I'm completely and utterly fed up of being fat!! Once I'm in the swing of eatin real healthy food again, I'm pretty good at stickin to it, but I've never ever been one for excersize (walking to the top of the street is a pain in the *kitten* for me) but I have Wii Fit Plus and am willing to give that a go if it means no more muffin top!!

Feel free to add me as I could do with the support

Danielle xx
  • dukesduchess350
    dukesduchess350 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I just joined about a week and a half ago and love this site. Reading the posts of all the motivation has encouraged me to try and beat the overweight battle. I would also love the two-sided support system too! :happy: Please feel free to add me!
  • achief192
    Options
    Welcome new friends :)
  • lkfritsch
    Options
    I would love to be your diet buddy, I have the same problem of loosing focus. Maybe together we can keep focused together.
  • gianessa
    gianessa Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I could use some pals too!
  • englishjen
    Options
    Hi,
    I joined Jan 2011, did really well, and lost 26lbs. (My target was 78lb loss in total)
    In August, I decided to quit smoking, and in order to do this, I didnt think I could get through it without chocolate etc, and I ended up putting 36lbs on. (10 more than I started with!)

I need SERIOUS motivation to get back into this. I am going to be a bridesmaid in early June with a stunning size 10 (US Size 6) 30F friend of mine, who looks so amazing in this dress. I want to look atleast halfway decent next to her! LOL

Feel free to friend me one and all :)