Kicked out of Olive Garden? Perhaps.

Options

Replies

• SLaw4215
    SLaw4215 Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    Which one? we'll ALL show up and punch him in the throat...show him what a bunch of fat girls can really do LMAO
  • tiggerbounce411
    tiggerbounce411 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    SOME people need to be punched in the face. Jus sayin LOL!

Punched in the face? No. But high fived....in the face...with a chair? YES!
    /\...THIS DEFINATELY!!!
  • mortla
    mortla Posts: 73
    Options
    Kick you out of Olive Garden? Heck I am sure they would erect a statute in your honor if you tell them why you did it. What a total a-hole.
  • surfrgrl1
    surfrgrl1 Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    If you would like some *kitten*-istance, let me know! I'd love to get in on this! :explode:
  • EricNCSU
    EricNCSU Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    Throw it right back in his face... even if it's not true... start on him as soon as you see him before he even opens his mouth.. "GOOD GOD you have put on weight since I last saw you... really letting your self go huh?? What does your wife think about your new third chin?" Even if he's skinny just lay it on him and when he's finally like "Hey but that's not true I haven't put on any weight" then you stick him with the "THEN HOW DO YOU THINK I FEEL??" Check.. and mate.... he will shut up for long time.

But if all else fails.. i second the suggestion of a high five..... to the face.... with a chair.
  • madubil
    madubil Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Having dinner w my hubbys family tonight. All well and good except his cousin's asshat of a husband is going to be there. He makes some sort of sneaky, subtle, snarky comment about my weight or how I look every time we see him. Every.Single.Time. My husband has even talked to him about it. At my largest, I was a size 12, by the way. I swear to God if he makes a fat joke or comments on how many breadsitcks I eat ( I plan on having as many as I feel like, btw) I will punch him in the throat with one of my new kick *kitten* kickboxing moves. So if any of you hear on the news about a woman getting kicked out of the Olive Garden,it was me and he had it coming.

I got your back girl.
  • melzteach
    melzteach Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    Love it!

Let me know when and where and I'll be there to back you up.
  • sunflower_yogi
    sunflower_yogi Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    sounds like a complete as@wipe. feel sorry for your husband's cousin...
    good luck, have fun, and eat whatever the hell you want.
  • mimaduck83
    mimaduck83 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    you had me at breadsticks...I LOVE Olive Garden and sadly they have yet to make it to the UK :sad:

chicken alfredo with linguine omnomnomnomnom....

so....share the breadsticks and I'll rearrange his face for you in a more "pleasing" array. :flowerforyou:
  • MattGetsMad
    MattGetsMad Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    Throw him a curveball and punch his wife in the face! You'll do more damage and he'll never hear the end of it! :laugh:

Seriously though, just be as curtly courteous as possible and you'll easily make him look like a total idiot.

Or punch his wife... Just saying.

6921816.png
  • MassiveDelta
    MassiveDelta Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    Dont say anything just stiff him with the check! Then key his car.
  • Ireshgurl
    Options
    First... i am totally jealous of your dining choices tonite... since it is my ALL TIME favorite resturaunt and the closest one is 3 hours away... and he is beyond an ASSHAT. Karma is all i have to say... and if it's you getting to punch him in the throat, all the better.
  • kahlee2000
    Options
    Oh -- don't waste the breadsticks. Just accidentally bump your drink -- preferably with ice in it -- right in his lap. Then he is the one that has to worry about leaving.
  • woja9640
    woja9640 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Having dinner w my hubbys family tonight. All well and good except his cousin's asshat of a husband is going to be there. He makes some sort of sneaky, subtle, snarky comment about my weight or how I look every time we see him. Every.Single.Time. My husband has even talked to him about it. At my largest, I was a size 12, by the way. I swear to God if he makes a fat joke or comments on how many breadsitcks I eat ( I plan on having as many as I feel like, btw) I will punch him in the throat with one of my new kick *kitten* kickboxing moves. So if any of you hear on the news about a woman getting kicked out of the Olive Garden,it was me and he had it coming.

I tend to agree with the others about kicking the douche's *kitten*, but a better response would be to roll your eyes at him and reply "Actually I have lost 'x amount' lbs, have you done anything to better yourself?" :laugh: :explode: :grumble:
  • Cindy311
    Cindy311 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a total a-hole that is happiest making others squirm! I would make a scene in front of everyone. Stand up and make a toast and nicely belittle him in front of everyone. "Bob, you've told me for years what a fatty I am. Thank you so much for telling me again tonight because it's people like you that fuel my fire." Or, like suggested...shank him... :0)
  • Proalina
    Proalina Posts: 20 Member
    Options

Oh man i'm sorry... I know what it's like to have that kind of family. Two years ago i went back home for Easter and attended a huge church. During the service I needed to take my 4 year old to the bathroom. Walking down the isle my Aunt gets up from the back and heads my way and loudly says "YOU GOT FAT" {:mad: where like rows and rows of people heard and turned... I wanted to die.. now i'm 10 pounds havier and will be going home in a month 1/2.. scary... those kinds of people have issues.. but it does affect us.. Again i'm sorry, eat all that you want and might really want to think about the comment of dropping your soup in his lap :happy:
  • tattooedtwiin
    Options
    Classic one liners: (it sounds like that's all he understands anyway)
    Enjoy dinner!

Thank you. We're all refreshed and challenged by your unique point of view.

I don't know what your problem is, but I'll bet it's hard to pronounce.

Any connection between your reality and mine is purely coincidental.

I'm not being rude. You're just insignificant.

I'm already visualizing the masking tape over your mouth.

I will always cherish the initial misconceptions I had about you.

How about never? Is never good for you?

I'll try being nicer if you'll try being smarter.

At least I have a positive attitude about my destructive habits.

I see you've set aside this special time to humiliate yourself in public.

I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
  • Hoppymom
    Hoppymom Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    :heart: I'll make sure to look for you in the news tomorrow! ;)

Maybe next comment, you make the comment, "I've been working on my weight, why haven't you been working on that [___________] attitude of yours?
    ^This. I can't stand when poeple think they can comment on my weight. My Brother-in-law tried this a year ago but saying, " Patti and I are very worried about you and Jim.You have both put on a lot of weight and we are concerned about that." (Jim wasn't around or his brother would have been squeeling like a little girl.) He felt it was his Christian duty to "Help me." I looked him right in the eye, in front of family members and reminded him that Patti had just lost 80 pounds and has diabetes, his daughter just had lap band surgery and is gaining the weight back, and then I asked him when the last time was anyone called him "Slim." He admitted that he was a little heavy but not as bad as Jim and I. As my head partially exploded I mentioned glass houses. (He got my point.) This year he mentioned that he had lost 25 pounds in a year and I said that I had lost 30 in three months. SCHOOLED! He's got 10-15 more and I have 100. Let's see how this goes. BTW, the rest of the family loved that he got his hat handed to him but most of them felt I should have made him bleed. I kinda agree.
  • lorac321
    lorac321 Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    and reply, I can always lose weight, but you can' t fix ugly! nuff said

^this^ is what i was thinking.
  • Hoppymom
    Hoppymom Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    Sorry