55 Pounds: 25% of my journey is complete (with pictures)

Options
13»

Replies

• shipwreck3
    Options
    I can see a big difference in the back of your arms and mid section. Time is going to go by regardless and with ur dedication I know u will be nothing but successful . God Bless!
  • Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    Options
    What do you mean it doesn't look like much? You can totally see the difference!!! Good for you! You should be very proud of yourself :flowerforyou:
  • tdaddybarlow
    tdaddybarlow Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    I am soooo onboard to watch this journey unfold. You actually remind of my best friend...even the same body shape and all. I got her on here and I imagine you guys will have similar journeys as long as you stick with it.
    Way to go, killer! Friend me and friend her (odsprincess0224) so I can see your change and motivate you along the way!!!
  • Ajaay
    Ajaay Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I can see a difference, especially in your side shot. You're doing great!
  • MummyHungry
    MummyHungry Posts: 82 Member
    Options

Yes, definitely! It really shows in your tummy from the side, and I can tell you've lost some rear padding, as well. Congrats!
  • Roni_M
    Roni_M Posts: 717 Member
    Options

Yes, definitely! It really shows in your tummy from the side, and I can tell you've lost some rear padding, as well. Congrats!

I have to agree with these guys...from the side shot the difference in your stomach is huge and from the rear shot your "love handles" are almost gone!!! Fabulous job!
  • tuffytuffy1
    tuffytuffy1 Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    What a difference, wow! You are doing awesome, keep up the good work!
  • KMAMinx13
    KMAMinx13 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    55 Lbs is great work. This will be an excellent year for you. Happy New Year!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!