Why I love MFP

Options
2»

Replies

• Trechechus
    Trechechus Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    Because I get amazing support and advice! That and people on here don't seem to mind the crazy that is me. :tongue:
  • surfrgrl1
    surfrgrl1 Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    I find support on here I can't get anywhere else. I have random strangers on here who I have grown to love as friends. It's the only thing that has successfully kept me on my journey.

Plus, I love finding new exercise and food ideas!

:)

^^^^Exactly this!
  • gebnpb
    gebnpb Posts: 166
    Options
    I love it because I know everyone is on here for the same reason I am & give great support!!Plus theres not all of peoples drama on here like there is on Facebook...atleast not whos feed I see!!
  • Julianne8104
    Julianne8104 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Never known that people can be supportive and kind! Its just freaking awesome that people want to help one another be healthy... :)
  • jewel6018
    jewel6018 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I love all the people I have met on this mfp. I love all the support and motivation I get from mfp. I would have never gotten off the couch and up and moving if it were not for mfp. Thanks to everyone on this site for your love and support.
  • PepeGreggerton
    PepeGreggerton Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    Topless Men...

And sometimes women.

;-)

where are these topless women you speak of!?

I've seen em :P

There's a lot of really great people here, a lot of them treat me better and seem to care more than people in my life.
  • alapoint89
    Options
    I love how i get to make new friends
  • ScrewyChars-13040707
    Options
    Ive made some fantastic friends n they all are sexy as 10
  • anima_gemella
    anima_gemella Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Ive made some fantastic friends n they all are sexy as 10
    weeeeeeeeeeeeeee I made it lol :P
  • PRprincess
    PRprincess Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    because every time i think i can't do it, i have a whole list of people who know i can.

and when i'm feeling frisky, those people understand and keep me from saying such things aloud at improper times.

if i have a question or complaint that only other serious fitness minded persons would understand, there's a network here.

what would i do without my fan club?

it's extremely resourceful and though it might look as though i'm texting, i'm really logging my food, water, exercise, etc.

if it weren't for mfp, i never would have met the Stacers, or any of the other lovely people that i've come to adore.

This!
  • KyleB65
    KyleB65 Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options
    Weighed 272 lbs March 1, 2011. I weigh 196lbs today!
    Not that MFP did it for me, just that it was a great tool to keep my focus and to be part of a community where many people were working towards similar goals.
  • traceracer
    traceracer Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    I love my friends on here and I love that it keeps me in check! I also have learned so much about health and fitness that I never knew! Love it:)
  • Runnermadre
    Runnermadre Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    It's one place where you know people will support you with your health and fitness goals. MFP is what made losing weight finally click for me. Just being able to plainly see calories in vs calories out! Love it!
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    I'm so appreciative of my MFP friends. They truly motivate me and push me. They have made this journey a good one. And I truly appreciate specific ones for really keeping me focused and also for keeping me always smiling :)
  • Sh1tsRainbows
    Sh1tsRainbows Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    That i can call every single one of my friends and *kitten* HAT and they know its a term of endearment..:heart::heart:
  • LMHinson15
    LMHinson15 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    ALL of the above!! (and apparently I'm late for all the "good stuff" too :grumble: )

Everyone's journey is different, but I feel like on MFP people know that. And the other side of that coin is, that even though we're all getting there in our own ways, we understand more of each other's struggles and joys.

I'm so grateful to for this community, even if I'm relatively new!!