NSV

Options
2»

Replies

• woja9640
    woja9640 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    I know the pain. I used to have to buy cothes at Torrid and Lane Bryant. I also wouldh have to buy clothes in the xl and sometimes xxl in regualr stores.

Since I started my journey in February at 170... 4 lbs lighter than my heaviest, I have lost 42 lbs... 46 if you count the extra four lbs. That for me equates about 7-8 sizes. I went from an xl/xxl or 18/20 to a s/m or 6/8. I went shopping today with some gift cards to Kohls I got for Xmas and was shocked to discover I could fit into a Junior's size seven pair of jeans, they are a little snug, but not uncomfortable. Not only that but I got them at a steal for only $6.40 on sale from $36 after having them 80% plus another 20% off coupon!
  • ygglove
    ygglove Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Congratulations (:, I don't want to buy clothes in the plus sized section anymore either!
  • ygglove
    ygglove Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Congratulations (:, I don't want to buy clothes in the plus sized section anymore either!
  • gregavila
    gregavila Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    That's an excellent accomplishment, keep up the good work.
  • TheBooBooStew
    TheBooBooStew Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    That is so great!! That is a wonderful NSV. I can not wait till I can purchase clothes that dont have a 'W' after them! You rock! keep it up!!!
  • zippo32
    zippo32 Posts: 1,419 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. Very good feeling, right?!
  • catherine4211
    catherine4211 Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    Yay you!!!
  • Ajaay
    Ajaay Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    That's a huge deal! Great job and happy shopping!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!