Finally ready to make a change

So this is my pledge to a healthier me; A slimmer, fitter, happier me.
Let this be the first and last time I try to change myself for the better. This however does not just have to be through weightloss, it is also through soul-searching; as I change physically, I want to change mentally and have a better understanding of myself and the world around me.

Not only would I like to lose weight this coming year, I would like to read 100 books (which I will also hold account for on here) 1 book for each 1lb that I would like to lose.

As you will see, I have already started my weight loss journey, this was done with only a moderate effort though and I feel I have the potential to lose a lot more, much faster. Which will take motivation, determination and perseverence.

I'd love to make some new friends on here so message me if you like.

Good Luck,
Charis.

Replies

• Congratulations, Charis! I'm so impressed that you're doing so much to improve your mind, body and spirit. 100 books in a year! Wow!

Best of Luck!

Laurie
  • mrsStgo
    mrsStgo Posts: 11 Member
    Youre are on your way to reaching your goals. Stay commited and always stay honest. This site has many tools that will help you achieve your weight loss goals.
    Send me a request if you want some support.
    All the best to you...you can do it! Youre worth it.
  • Sounds like you have an interesting year ahead of you. I am also new to MFP, but maybe we could encourage each other. Feel free to add me as a friend if you like.

Shauna B