Surprise before/after shot

Options
Marig0ld
Marig0ld Posts: 671 Member
My boyfriend was kind enough to create this split image of me and surprised me by putting it on Facebook this morning. He got the date wrong, however. (sorry babe)! The pic on the left is from May 7, not July :-). The one on the right was this past Christmas Eve. Believe it or not, I was NOT at my highest weight in the left pic....I usually avoided cameras, but this was my cousin's wedding so I pretty much had no choice! I would guess I was 200 pounds even. My highest weight was this time last year at 212 pounds, size 16 (a tight one at that).

My latest weight is about 160 pounds, size US 8-10 pants...I don't rely too heavily on the scale. I'm 5'6" for reference. My next mini goal is 150 and I believe I ultimately want to be in the 135-140 pound range. Maybe I'll even dig up some full body ones (eek)!
378720_10100270466624667_15607303_45976640_2092897644_n.jpg

Replies

• jjpe
    jjpe Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!! Good Job!
  • mimstero
    mimstero Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look great!!!! It's nice to see someone similar to my own size. I am also 5'6" and I started this program at 181.2 and weighed 153.4 yesterday morning. I want to stay under 155 because that's where the BMI says that I am "normal weight." Ialso wear size 10 in most pants. Anyway, you look awesome and enjoy your new body!
  • krissa3670
    krissa3670 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Wow what a transformation in such a short time. You are really pretty too. Well done, i hope one day i will be able to post pictures like that too x
  • tuffytuffy1
    tuffytuffy1 Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    You are gorgeous! Wow, you look great, good job!

Liz
  • theCoke
    theCoke Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    In the words of my almost three year old who is sitting next to me while I get inspired by success stories--"She is my friend and she is boo-tiful!"
  • Iwillbemeagain
    Options
    your beautiful
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! One of these days I need to get around to doing a comparison picture!
  • gregavila
    gregavila Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look wonderful.
  • erin_zuk
    erin_zuk Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    you look gorgeous!!!! amazing inspiration too!

I'm 5'6 and I'm thinking my goal is somewhere around 150-160 as I would love to be a size 8.
    Thanks for the motivation!!!
  • Shawn_Marie
    Options
    Good jo, you look wonderful!
  • wannagetfit02
    wannagetfit02 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    It must be wonderful for you to have such a supportive boyfriend. You look great.
  • hermanaamber
    hermanaamber Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Wow, look at you! So cute!!!
  • elcieloesazul
    elcieloesazul Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    You look great! Congrats on the new you!
  • Kelly_1981
    Kelly_1981 Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    WOW you look stunning! Well done you
  • jewel6018
    jewel6018 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely fantastic!!
  • Melis25Fit
    Melis25Fit Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    Good. Lord. Girl. Wow. You're gorgeous! !!! Congrats! Keep up the great work! :) So proud of ya!
  • greenhumanclay
    greenhumanclay Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    You look great keep it up!!
  • watchmeshrink16
    watchmeshrink16 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    You look great!! Good job
  • alohabrie
    Options
    You are gorgeous! Congrats on the success.
  • bpritchett12
    Options
    You have just illustrated my journey - I started today almost exactly where your July pic shows and today you are where I want to be - thank you for sharing! It so helps to see it is possible! Congrats! what a super way to start your New Year!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!