How Do You Like Your Eggs?

Options

Replies

• MaximalLife
    MaximalLife Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    I like to mix 1 whole egg with 4 whites and onions and peppers with rotel tomatoes.

NOT BAD!
  • nukehiker
    Options
    any way! i love me some huevitos!!!

yum yum
  • MommyLyssa
    Options
    Soft boiled, and if I can't have that, sunny side up. If you can't tell...I really like my yolk runny :)
  • moniquelessard
    Options
    I'm all about omelettes with veggies and ham, OR poached on unbuttered wheat toast. YUM! Now I want eggs!
  • Suziq2you
    Suziq2you Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Over medium on whole grain toast or scrambled with veggies and some cheese.
  • Saruman_w
    Saruman_w Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    I like mine scrambled.
  • alicollins74
    alicollins74 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    I love eggs! Over medium, soft boiled or hard boiled...great, I'm hungry for an egg! :)
  • Going4Lean
    Going4Lean Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    fried hard or boiled is what i usually do, but ill eat them any way. Love eggs.
  • jb_2011
    jb_2011 Posts: 1,029 Member
    Options
    Fry in a non-stick pan, flip once, break the yolk, let cook a bit more, sprinkle on a tablespoon of grated cheese, let it melt with a lid on the pan, then put it on a piece of wheat toast with Dijon mustard. Ohhh baby. That's a good breakfast.
  • mea9
    mea9 Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    Poached with avacado and salsa or baked on top of diced veggies. L o v e eggs. One of the few things my mom could eat when she was pregnant with me.
  • LethaSue
    LethaSue Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    I like mine made from chocolate and covered with candy shell :tongue:
  • latinahada
    Options
    Scrambled, over medium, hard boiled and in an omelet!
  • kimi131
    kimi131 Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    Scrambled is the only way I will eat them. I used to like over medium too, but now if I have a choice I really avoid anything but scrambled. Love me some scrambled eggs!
  • Hola723
    Hola723 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Scrambled with turkey bacon or sausage, cheese, spinach, and mushrooms or in an egg salad sandwich (scrambled eggs mixed with dab of mayo and yellow mustard, served on a whole wheat sandwich thin with a slice of cheddar).
  • servilia
    servilia Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    My favorite way is over medium so the edges if the yolk are just beginning to set, but most of the yolk is still runny. mmm What I wouldn't give to have a good over medium egg right now, but I'm prego, so that's a no go.

mm yum!! I love my eggs like that! I love dipping bread in the yolk :)
    My other favourite way is as an omelette with feta :)
  • VryIrishGirl76
    VryIrishGirl76 Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    If I'm preparing them, scrambled.
    But if I'm ordering, over medium please!
    I have flipping issues. :D
  • fisherlassie
    fisherlassie Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    We usually have them scrambled with lots of frozen veggies and garlic and some herb like basil. But I really love soft boiled eggs with buttered toast sticks to dip in the yolks! Haven't had that in a while but I love it!!
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    overeasy, wheat toast dipped in the broken yoke, then on top of the leftover toast. yum.
  • jtsmith34
    jtsmith34 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Scrambled with salt, pepper, and a lot of hot sauce or picante sauce! Or scrambled in a breakfast taco.
  • sunflower_yogi
    sunflower_yogi Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    scrambled and over hard