What foods have you come to LOVE lately?

Options
Mine is hummus. Never cared for it much, then tried Sabra Roasted Red Pepper Hummus... reallly love it!!

Replies

• crobinson0923
    Options
    butternut squash... mmm
  • MoooveOverFluffy
    MoooveOverFluffy Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    how do you prepare your butternut squash? I'd like to add that to my "try" list....
  • AmyLange
    Options
    salsa and steamed broccoli... not together though
  • hazelnut861
    hazelnut861 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    Edamame (steamed soy beans ). Mmmmmm
  • moodymarble
    moodymarble Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Ummmm...laughing cow cheese, a variety of hummus flavors and of late I've even been craving salads!
  • nukehiker
    Options
    boiled chicken ! i make a whole chicken and it lasts the whole week !
  • yummummum
    Options
    cabbage! homemade coleslaw with organic purple and green !
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    sweet potatoes baked with just a little sour cream on top-- sooo yummy :)
  • erin_zuk
    erin_zuk Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    0% greek yogurt.

this green 'shake' ive been making - OJ + Spinach + Kale + 1/2 an apple = AMAZING!
  • blazergrad
    blazergrad Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    Greek yogurt. Never really tried it before but now I get the Oikos with fruit on the bottom and I love it!!
  • sadiecara
    sadiecara Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Sushi. Love it
  • cbbarge
    cbbarge Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I've gotten partial to Chobani yogurt, and Mission Carb Balance tortillas. I have one of each just about every workday.
  • myboysmomx2
    myboysmomx2 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    Gala apples with creamy almond butter for a snack. Mixed salad greens with smoked turkey, feta cheese, craisins, cucumber, pecans, and low-cal raspberry walnut vinaigrette for lunch, and I can't believe it, but I love turkey burgers! I didn't eat these things before MFP, but now I can't live without them =)
  • jamja
    jamja Posts: 190
    Options
    Back to cottage cheese. Great protein and low carbs.
  • blazergrad
    blazergrad Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    Gala apples with creamy almond butter for a snack. Mixed salad greens with smoked turkey, feta cheese, craisins, cucumber, pecans, and low-cal raspberry walnut vinaigrette for lunch, and I can't believe it, but I love turkey burgers! I didn't eat these things before MFP, but now I can't live without them =)

Ooo, turkey burgers ... forgot those! Also, we've started making homemade chili using lean ground turkey instead of ground beef ... yum!! :)
  • firesoforion
    firesoforion Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    Olives!!!!!! I always liked the black and had gotten to starting liking the green ones a couple years ago but man, since I've been counting calories, the olives provide this perfect little savory snack that doesn't have to be big to satisfy because they're so intensely flavored.
  • OSC_ESD
    OSC_ESD Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    Sushi, Sushi ... and SUSHI ! :happy:
  • leomom72
    leomom72 Posts: 1,797 Member
    Options
    nutella..i hate hazelnuts, but i cant even taste it..only chocolate..1st tried it this morning, and i love it already
  • Saruman_w
    Saruman_w Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    I really like broccoli, and apples. Sun Chips. Those assorted frozen vegetable bags I like too. Love cashews
  • HealthyAcademic
    HealthyAcademic Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Kale

Cashews

Polenta