Got a Keurig for Christmas

Options
13»

Replies

• wildon883r
    wildon883r Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    Whats not to like. Fresh coffee in about 30 seconds. Fresh being the keyword. Emerils Big Easy Bold, Donut shop so many incredible coffee choices
  • Maryjaneshoes
    Maryjaneshoes Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Love my keurig! I typically use it just for coffee but my son loves the hot chocolate. Awesome Christmas present!
  • LeeDahlen38
    LeeDahlen38 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I Opted out due to cost. The K cups here are 11 bux per 18ct. Folgers is 8 bux for 240. Its was an easy decision.
  • azuria518
    azuria518 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    This is one of the reasons I love the board. I have hot chocolate k cups and have not been able to use them. I haven't been able to figure out why. This topic is the first time I've read anyone else even having the same problem.
  • macpatti
    macpatti Posts: 4,280 Member
    Options
    I get my K cups at Wal-Mart. Only $10.98 for a box of 18.
  • Hola723
    Hola723 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I get my K cups at Wal-Mart. Only $10.98 for a box of 18.

Good to know! Thanks!
  • lynk51
    lynk51 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I bought my daughter a Keurig for Christmas in 2010. We tried it and I liked it so much I went and bought me one. I make a cup or two every morning and occasionaly in the evening. I usually use my regular coffee in the MY K-Cup with Truvia and cream but there are several k-cups that I like to drink black.
  • 10kaday
    10kaday Posts: 177
    Options
    Learn to love black coffee and tea without sugar and cream and you don't need to limit anything! :D I even enjoy drinking hot water sometimes. Just run it dry and enjoy! :D
  • laurasaur25
    Options
    For those worried about the hot chocolate ruining the brewer: if you brew certain cups (incl hot chocolate) you're supposed to run a cleansing brew after use (a cycle with just it water and no k cup) in order to cleanse the stream. I think there's a line about it the owners manual that would tell you when else to do it.

Which favors are the strongest as far as not requiring a lot of creamer? I heard German chocolate cake is great?
  • kammy92
    kammy92 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    I'm on their website right now, going to use my Buy 2 Get 2 Free code I got when I registered it! My niece bought me one for Christmas!!! Definately getting Hazelnut!!!:bigsmile:
  • Lorleee
    Lorleee Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    I have a Tassimo. I limit myself to one chai tea latte a week.

15247291.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • thesarahsundae
    thesarahsundae Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    I've had one for awhile now. It's a wonderful thing, isn't it? I usually have 2 cups a coffee during the week and 3 on the weekend. I'm the only coffee drinker in my house, so this is heaven for me.
  • DonnaRe2012
    DonnaRe2012 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    I:heart: mine. Unfortunatly since I've been unemployed there is no justification for the cost of those k-cups. But that's okay since I'm trying to break myself of the flavored coffee creamer habit. :drinker:
  • macpatti
    macpatti Posts: 4,280 Member
    Options
    I'm so glad Wal-Mart sells K cups now! Bed, Bath and Beyond usually has them for $10.99 a box.