can i just agree?
  • ladybg81
    ladybg81 Posts: 1,553 Member
    Options
    Can I just say that I have one?!?!:love:
  • ElleOQuent
    ElleOQuent Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    Forgive my ignorance, but what's the difference between a southern man and any other kind of man?
  • koosdel
    koosdel Posts: 3,317 Member
    Options
    Forgive my ignorance, but what's the difference between a southern man and any other kind of man?

Mud tires.
  • adjones5
    adjones5 Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    I prefer men of the north eastern variety :)
  • boomboom011
    boomboom011 Posts: 1,459
    Options

Mud tires.

and a gun rack in their truck
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    I prefer men of the north eastern variety :)

Well hello there. :smokin:

I always felt though I was a southerner born out of place though. :ohwell:
  • jlfox165
    Options
    Can I just say I love me a southern man? :bigsmile: :drinker:
    Why, yes 'm!! Thank ya kindly, for all the southern men! I live just outside of Austin, Texas (the live music capitol of the world).
  • soccerella
    soccerella Posts: 623 Member
    Options

Mud tires.

I have one of those!
  • boomboom011
    Options

Mud tires.

I have one of those!

if i could fit on in my car i would too. i may or may not have a loaded .40 under my seat though.
  • soccerella
    Options
    if i could fit on in my car i would too. i may or may not have a loaded .40 under my seat though.

I dont carry one in my car, but I wont even tell you how many gun we have in the house - and only one is mine
  • mego07
    mego07 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I live in Southern TN and just can't seem to enjoy the "southern country men" down here. I like a bit city in my men.
  • mistresseeyore
    mistresseeyore Posts: 717 Member
    Options

The difference, (I have dated both kinds), southern men are kind and polite. They say yes ma'am, no ma'am, help you into the monster truck, hunt for your food, take their hat off in church, and are respectful to all people.
  • ajbeans
    ajbeans Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options

The difference, (I have dated both kinds), southern men are kind and polite. They say yes ma'am, no ma'am, help you into the monster truck, hunt for your food, take their hat off in church, and are respectful to all people.

Really? Because I grew up around southern men. Some of them are polite, and plenty of them aren't.

People are people wherever you go.
  • boomboom011
    Options

I dont carry one in my car, but I wont even tell you how many gun we have in the house - and only one is mine

yea the # of guns we own would take up another thread. :smile:
  • soccerella
    Options

Really? Because I grew up around southern men. Some of them are polite, and plenty of them aren't.

People are people wherever you go.

yea the first "southern" guy I dated cheated on me, would talk behind everyones back, and never held a door open for anyone.

Generalizations are fine and all, but there's always exceptions to every rule :)
  • boomboom011
    Options
    Can I just say I love me a southern man? :bigsmile: :drinker:

and you can love whomever you like! :drinker:
  • Banks01
    Banks01 Posts: 985 Member
    Options
    Southern "man" does not equal red neck

Hi. I'm a southern man. Own no guns, never had a truck, and I open doors and let women walk in front when we can't side by side

Not even going to get not the other stuff
  • boomboom011
    Options
    Southern "man" does not equal red neck

Hi. I'm a southern man. Own no guns, never had a truck, and I open doors and let women walk in front when we can't side by side

Not even going to get not the other stuff

just for the record, i dont think southern man means redneck. was totally kidding. i am a southern woman and i love my southern men.
    i love that you are a gentleman! I appreciate it.
  • slickracer
    Options
    I like women myself. :)