NYE home alone?

Options

Replies

• NancyAnne1960
    NancyAnne1960 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Staying in, enjoying the fact that my teenage daughter wants to spend NYE with her Mom! I'm so lucky!! Big Bang Theory and Nancy Drew Mystery game on pc!! Better enjoy it while I can - and i do!!
  • Mom2Asa
    Mom2Asa Posts: 109
    Options
    I'm watching a big bang marathon on TBS and enjoying some junk foods before I start fresh tomorrow. A couple of my friends tried to get me to go out, and I admit I lied and said I wasn't feeling well. I'm honestly having a better time here by myself than out feeling awkward and "left out" (being the only one not in a couple).

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE The Big Bang Theory!!!! It is on my TV right now too and being DVR for the hubby when he gets home next week :)
  • Sd0510
    Sd0510 Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    My fiance is working until 11pm so hopefully he will get home just in time. I am here with my son trying to relax for the new year.
  • soccerella
    soccerella Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    There is no place close by and won`t drink and drive so I will stay here and relax with some beer and wine. :)

this

plus i was waiting for hubby to get home from work so we can finally exchange our christmas presents!
  • soccerella
    Options
    Staying in, enjoying the fact that my teenage daughter wants to spend NYE with her Mom! I'm so lucky!! Big Bang Theory and Nancy Drew Mystery game on pc!! Better enjoy it while I can - and i do!!

aww thats a great night!
  • Shrinking_Xtina
    Shrinking_Xtina Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    I got drunk with a friend too early today and now I'm home alone with a headache. Doh! :drinker:
  • juliep1974
    juliep1974 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I am home alone and wouldn't want to be anywhere else tonight. I never did get the whole new year's thing - its crowded and expensive and for me, its never been worth the hype. I'm having a glass of wine and watching 30 Rock on Netflix and will be sound asleep when 2012 rolls in. Happy New Year everybody!
  • agentscully514
    agentscully514 Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    I'm home alone by choice! had a few party invites but I just don't like going out on the roads with all the crazy people. I guess if I want to party I could walk two blocks to whwere the bars are. But this is exactly where I want to be. Happy New Year!
  • mindy14456
    mindy14456 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    I decided to skip the parties and stay in tonight. 2011 was a rough year, so I am hoping it goes out quietly! I am enjoying a glass of wine and the big bang theory, and looking forward to a much better 2012 :)
  • soccerella
    Options
    apparently alot of us are watching Big Bang and having wine tonight......cheers y'all :drinker:
  • DrMan
    DrMan Posts: 86
    Options
    Working through the night tonight. Wonder if I will catch the 1st 2012 baby? Will ring in the New Year with some great sparkling grape juice.

Happy New Year MFP Friends/Family
  • Jessicaruby
    Jessicaruby Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    staying in with the kids were it is safe. two many crazy drunken people and drivers out there tonight. i prefer to live to enjoy this new year without any jail time or OWIs. i got a book and some protein and i am good to go :happy: you all have a safe and happy new year. CHEERS!:drinker:
  • busterbluth
    busterbluth Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Also home by choice. . .I never go out on NYE. I think some people want to come over but I kind of want to be left alone and go to sleep early!
  • JennieAL
    JennieAL Posts: 1,726 Member
    Options
    Waiting on husband to get home from work. We'll play outside with some sparklers and might grab something to eat. Neither of us drink, will be sipping on seltzer water or coffee.
  • Tennessee2019
    Tennessee2019 Posts: 676 Member
    Options
    We never go out on NYE & prefer to just have a quiet night at home. I plan on having a few pre-mixed margaritas & watching the fireworks that will be going off at midnight from the safety of our back deck.:drinker: That is,IF I am still awake at midnight.
  • Going4Lean
    Going4Lean Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    I never really party, so it is just another night home alone for me :(
  • Lift_hard_eat_big
    Lift_hard_eat_big Posts: 2,278 Member
    Options
    I never really party, so it is just another night home alone for me :(

Same here bro :-)
  • JamesonsMommy
    JamesonsMommy Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    watching a ghostbusters marathon with my husband and 3 year old.. Wouldn't have it any other way :)
  • KaeChelle
    KaeChelle Posts: 576
    Options
    My husband works the graveyard shift, so he's at work tonight and I am staying in. We stayed up late last night playing poker with friends. I'm also watching Netflix, but having trouble finding anything good!
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Bonita_Lynne_58 Posts: 2,845 Member
    Options
    Home with my husband (who will be asleep long before midnight), my 13yo daughter and her friend. Chose to stay home this year. I intend to work hard during 2012 to reach my goal. New Year's Eve 2013 will see me out with my new thinner/fitter body in the little black dress I just purchased for inspiration!

Happy New Year!

Nita