Chicken Enchilada Casserole (Healthier Version)

Options
1235»

Replies

• dragonfly028
    dragonfly028 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    sounds yummy a definite meal for one night this week thanks :-)
  • Nikki582
    Nikki582 Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    SO doing this in the next week :D
  • jgreer0109
    jgreer0109 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Anyone know the serving size?
  • washington_apple
    washington_apple Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Fixed this tonight using the Greek yogurt in place of sour cream and added chopped onions, cayenne, chili powder, and garlic powder (just a shake or so of each) and 2% Mexican cheese and it is pretty tasty! Great for these cold winter nights! Can't wait for lunch leftovers and hoping this freezes well too.
  • heybales
    heybales Posts: 18,842 Member
    Options
    Anyone know the serving size?

From the nutrition facts, if to be believed, 55-60 grams, or 1.9 ozs. Weigh that out one time, and you'll have your cup estimate. Though nutrition facts are always based on weight, anything else is a conversion or estimate.
  • Taratruex
    Taratruex Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    bump
  • MissFit0101
    MissFit0101 Posts: 2,382
    Options
    Going to try this, thanks!
  • SheilaSisco
    SheilaSisco Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    OMG.... I just had this and it was AMAZING! I used one can of diced cilantro and lime tomatoes since there wasn't a specific amount given. I also used 2 cups of taco cheese and canned chicken (because I've had it in my cabinet forever and decided I should probably use it lol). I spiced it with minced onion, cumin, paprika and chili powder... It was all STILL under 300 calories. :D This recipe is DEFINITELY a keeper and I WILL be making it again! YUMMM!!! :D
  • lynzy713
    lynzy713 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    bump