2012 Goal Weight

Options

Replies

• chriscoates7025
    chriscoates7025 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    My last year goal was 40 pounds and I met that. I have to loose another 10 pounds to reach my goal. Then the hard part, maintain that weight.
  • Cindy_Fit4Life
    Cindy_Fit4Life Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    My goal is to be a solid 135-140. This is the year, can't wait! :love:
  • nrimas
    nrimas Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I have 15 pounds to go and by golly, I'm doing it!
  • releasetherobots
    releasetherobots Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm just starting my journey, and I have 46lbs to lose total. I'm very optimistic that I can reach my goal in 2012!
  • naturallynikki
    Options
    I also have 52lbs more to take off (and, keep off) this year and I am CONFIDENT that my goal will be met this year! Good luck!!!
  • JenMarie826
    Options
    Very good! You all are so inspiring and we can do this! Remember not to get discouraged! All of our goals are doable but these pounds were all put on over a lot of time. It is going to take a lot of time to get these pounds off! But in the long run it will all pay off!!! And this is a lifestyle change. I believe when I reach my goal weight that I will become even more active than I am now and keeping the weight off will be easy. I am going to make sure to still watch what I eat and I will be doing more and more physical activity!
  • Tiffany572
    Options
    My goal is 140's.
  • Mama_CAEI
    Mama_CAEI Posts: 235
    Options
    I have 5 lbs left, which I had hoped to reach by Christmas. So...time to refocus, lose that last 5 lbs, then my goal is to tone up and maintain for the whole year!! Good luck everyone!!
  • MACNana2
    MACNana2 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I am continuing my journey and have 30 more to go. I am going back to eating healthy, making better choices, and exercising up to 5 times per week. I will add in walking on my off class days.
  • em9371
    em9371 Posts: 1,047 Member
    Options
    I have around 80 more pounds to lose and would like to do this by the end of 2012. I've been losing 1.5-2lb most weeks so it can be done :)
    I'd also like to run a 10k by the summer!
  • sadrina1986
    sadrina1986 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I wish by Summer time I'd be 105-110lbs
  • Majunta
    Majunta Posts: 575
    Options
    Well everyone, since it is 2012... Who wants to hit their goal weight this year? I know I do!! I have 52 lbs til I reach my goal. How far long until you reach your goal? Are you changing your workouts at all since its 2012?
    I want to hit my goal by the end of this year!

79 lbs to my goal (68 lbs lost since 10/10)
    I will try to incorporate exercise into my daily routine
  • ShaeDetermined
    ShaeDetermined Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    my goal is 115, and just 4 months ago I was 3lbs away. :sad:
    stress and life, and me letting things slide....and I now have 14lbs to get there.

but i will!
    here's to 115 by the end of August 2012!
  • jogdog
    jogdog Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I lost 30 lbs this past year and want to lose another 30 lbs this year so it will put me at about 165 lbs at the end. That is my goal weight and a number both my doctor and I decided was a good one for me. Good luck to everyone on becoming successful losers! Let the weight loss begin!

Edit: Forgot to mention what I wanted to do with my exericising this year: I'm going to do 6 days of cardio hopefully striking a good balance between jogging and biking and doing weights 3 times a week. And once it becomes warmer, start swimming. Doing a sprint triathlon in April and July, then hope to do a half marathon before the end of the year.
  • Triathlonmom3
    Options
    Hi I have anweight loss goal of 42 punds so far since December 27!I'm down 3.6 this I'm having no excuses andni have a goal to do my first triathlon
  • pupcamper
    pupcamper Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    I've lost 34lbs in the last 3.5 months and am probably about 1/2 way to where I would like to be in the next 12 months. My workouts are still working so I will keep them as they are (5 days a week cardio and 3 times a week strength training) I plan on changing it up when camping season is upon us! :drinker:
  • loved1
    loved1 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
  • Heidi1987
    Heidi1987 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    my goal for 2012 is to be at 145lb . I would ideally like to be there by july for my friends wedding.
  • MrsSpinks
    MrsSpinks Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I'm hoping to lose another 20ish lbs to read goal! Defo going to have to take things to the next level to make it I think! :wink:
  • kellyb63
    kellyb63 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I'm a 48 yo married, mother of teens who recently began running and had some GERD/gallbladder issues this past Summer. I am working to get back to my pre-motherhood/college weight of 130. If I make it to 130, I'll go for high school weight! :-) Im always looking for friends who stick with it and have similar interests. Please feel free to friend.

Oh, I have 39 lbs to go and I believe I can do it! Good luck to everyone!