so who agrees with this????

Options
2»

Replies

• ejsadosky
    ejsadosky Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I feel that if the setup was more like FB, people would be spending more time in front of the computer than actually going out and doing that which we all say we want to lose weight for--to live life. I like that there are basic tools to use, and a place for others to encourage each other and that's it. It's simple.
  • xtinalovexo
    xtinalovexo Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    WHY ARE YOU SCREAMING?!?!

obviously... she is excited!
  • dalgal26
    dalgal26 Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    Those features are handy and make the web site "slick". HOwever, I like MPF because it isnt anything like Facebook. It's one of the reasons I spend SO much more time on here then I do on facebook anymore.

I agree!
  • daisyls85
    daisyls85 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I like the idea of possibly a "like" button. There have been times I have read something awesome and instinctively go to press the like button lol. I also like the notification idea, I would like it to notify me when people comment on posts I make. Other then that, I wouldn't want any other things to be like facebook. BUT come to think of it....the main page is kinda like FB. I see the posts my friends make, sorta like status updates on FB.
  • mwright24skinny
    mwright24skinny Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I agree. I wouldn't care for the like button but I do wish it had chat. It would make it easier than refreshing your page alot to see if they responded to your message.