need support

Options
hi everyone. so its the first of the year and its time to make the change. my ultimate goal would be to get to 140 but i'd be happy getting out of the 170s for now - (currently 177). knowing your not going at it alone really helps, anyone is welcome to friend me so we can support each other.. thanks and good luck to everyone :happy:

Replies

• TheAnonGit
    Options
    Welcome! You've come to the right place! There's tons of support here all over. It's great! I wish you good luck in your weight loss journey! Add me as a friend if you like.
  • Bells5001
    Bells5001 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I'm new the site as well. I have 25 pounds to lose and really want to be successful this time. I workout 4-5 times a week at Lifetime Fitness...I just eat too much! I'm using the food diary to hopeully keep me more honest with myself. Please feel ree to add me as a friend if you'd like :smile:
  • sgmaxiesox1
    Options
    Hi,
    I just started today and my weight start and goal weight are almost exactly yours! Feel free to add me as a friend also. I think the more people I have doing this with me the better off I will be. Hopefully I will be more motivated to work out and lose if I see others doing it too!
  • pa77y
    pa77y Posts: 36
    Options
    Hi, I am your same weight but twice your age!! I am looking for friends for motivation. If you want to add me.
    Pa77y
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome if i can help in any way just ask feel free to add me my name is Jed :happy:
  • myboysmomx2
    myboysmomx2 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    You can definitely do this. MFP is a great support network of awesome people! Go for it and welcome in the new and healthy YOU in 2012!!!!!