Replies

• mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    I'm a tad bit addicted :)
  • lorac321
    lorac321 Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    Totally with you on this one. I probably spend about half my day on here, if truth be told. Work is pretty slow right now and don't have a whole to do. Plus, some of the topics that people talk about on here is absolutely hilarious!!
    I hardly ever get on FB anymore. It seems like such a waste of time these days.

By the way, will add you. Need all the motivation I can get :smile:

This... and it makes my day go so much faster!
  • econut2000
    econut2000 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    newyear.jpg

LOVE it!! Speaking of addictions...I'm adding it to my fb page! lol
  • CharityEaton
    Options
    I am so addicted to the site and talk about it all the time...so much so that I have all of my sisters on here now!
  • cheshirequeen
    cheshirequeen Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    We should start a group. I'll start. Hi. My name is Stephanie and I'm a MFP addict:laugh:
    Feel free to add me if you would like to join my group.:flowerforyou:
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    I would say averaging at least 5hrs and when I am away...I am clicking on my phone..Luckily I don't have a demanding job...I can multi-task while on there...In the New Year I said that I would commit to may 2-3hrs...popping in because man it is just to hard not to love it all...The encouragement and really just chatting with friends... You are not alone...It is many of us addicted...:bigsmile:
  • hailz840
    hailz840 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    i am heading away on holiday tomorrow for 10 days. i dont know how i am going to cope with no internet!! arrrgh. how will i log my cals?
  • sarah307
    sarah307 Posts: 1,363 Member
    Options
    i spend more time on MFP than facebook... haha
  • grapenutSF
    grapenutSF Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    Ya.

In fact, my husband had to initiate "a talk." He found it disturbing that for weeks every morning he found me sitting here with my coffee cast in this blue light, eyes glued to the [MFP] screen.

Oops.

It's a better vice than some alternatives. :ohwell:
  • Tennessee2019
    Tennessee2019 Posts: 676 Member
    Options
    I AM A MFP ADDICT & WILL GLADLY ADMIT TO IT!!!
    I am a housewife with nothing but time on my hands once I get the house clean (which I do in between the hours I spend here) so I understand about being a MFP addict.
    I used to spend hours on Facebook - but not anymore.
    We live out in a rural area & the only friends I have are on MFP.
  • jlfox165
    Options
    Im bloody addicted and now can't live without this site. At one time of day it was all about FB for me. Now i hardly go on there. I am OBSESSED with MFP. :)

Me too.
  • hailz840
    Options
    Ya.

In fact, my husband had to initiate "a talk." He found it disturbing that for weeks every morning he found me sitting here with my coffee cast in this blue light, eyes glued to the [MFP] screen.

Oops.

LOL that makes me laugh. so what became of the "talk"? my mum was laughing at me as i served up some rice salad by measuring out the quanitity in a measuring cup.
  • iuew
    iuew Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    that doesn't seem like a bad addiction. i have been using the food diary daily for over a year, and recently started following the message boards. lots of good people here.

i also enjoy the app on my phone. lets me keep my food diary up to date no matter where i am.
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    More addicting than Facebook!

Not to mention much better, not to mention it's motivating. The forums help me as much as the trackers do at this point.
  • mcwright1980
    Options
    I was just saying that to myself earlier today! My husband said, "you're always on your phone playing with something"... I realized that 90% of my time is on MFP (and I am lowballing). I've completely lost all interest in facebookb it just seems so unproductive. All of the topics are boring and have no insight to offer...
    "Hi, my name is mwright1980, and i'm a MPG addict"
  • grapenutSF
    grapenutSF Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    Ya.

Oops.

LOL that makes me laugh. so what became of the "talk"?

I agreed to stay off my computer before breakfast. It's an effort!
  • tigress7435
    tigress7435 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I am glad I am not the only one. I would rather be on here than on Facebook. MFP, has helped me so much and I find myself coming here whenever I am bored or need encourgement . :)
  • hailz840
    Options
    Ya.

Oops.

LOL that makes me laugh. so what became of the "talk"?

I agreed to stay off my computer before breakfast. It's an effort!

luckily he forgot to mention lunch and dinner times. haha.

im hardly go on facebook now, go mfp!
  • BuffLoveWinning
    BuffLoveWinning Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Yes
  • mcwright1980
    Options
    we just got pictures back from vacation and every picture i am in, i'm on my phone (i.e. MFP). I think my husband is jealous! :)