Options
2»

Replies

• youreds91
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • ShaneWinston58
    Options
    I would like to be your friend. I log in everyday and watch what I eat; however, I blew last nights caloric intake. Back to work already today. Just ask me to be your friend.

:wink: Caroline, but everyone calls me Shane...I don't mind if you do too.
  • pbl1966
    pbl1966 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Sent you a request, I am on daily and would love to work on this with you.
  • RimRK
    RimRK Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Hey Everyone!
    First day on the site as part of dum dum dum New Year Resolution 2012:) My biggest issue is counting/ being aware of what I eat. I love love going to the gym, and have been working out 6 days a week 2 months straight! So I decided it was time for a change with the eating and today marks day 1 of what I know will be something I am going to stick too:) I intend on being a regular so if you need someone to push you or be a virtual gym buddy I am there:) I need people to make sure i am not eating 3 breakfasts:P

Good luck!
    Rim
  • SafireBleu
    SafireBleu Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    Friend me. I am on every day. I might miss a day here and there but only if I have to.
  • scribe313
    scribe313 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me as a friend.... I log on everyday. Lost 10 pounds in the twenty days I have been on this site and I am hooked!!!:laugh:
  • peggy13794
    peggy13794 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I have been doing better with logging in daily and can always use some more inspiration as well as provide it!
  • nalliebell
    nalliebell Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I am an active user that will motivate the hell out of anyone. feel free to add me :-)
  • ceirawillsucceed
    ceirawillsucceed Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    hi feel free to add me if you like. i have been on everyday for 230+ days
  • LydiaVance
    LydiaVance Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Added you! :)
  • gerrifaye
    Options
    Happy New Year to everyone out there....I signed up a few months ago but didn't have my program yet so I am just starting and looking for friends too. Tomorrow is D day for me.
  • gerrifaye
    Options
    How do you add friends? I am new at this. Thanks
  • turningstar
    turningstar Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Im here every day! I've got very active friends too. Add me!
  • cdl8
    cdl8 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I,m not new but definitely a regular. I've been on MFP for a year and love it! I lost 46 pounds, but I still have 24 more to go. Feel free to add me!:laugh:
  • foxxysox
    Options
    Sent you a friend request. = )
  • Rhea30
    Rhea30 Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like, this is my first week :)
  • margiemommy
    margiemommy Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    i need some friends that log in regularly so u can add me as well i am on nearly every day and i love to comment :drinker: :flowerforyou: :happy: :tongue: :glasses: :wink:
  • abetterliv
    abetterliv Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Add me, I've logged on consistently since the beginning of December, and that's the only possible way I could have lost this much weight so far!
  • Breally
    Breally Posts: 10
    Options
    Even though you are a Sox fan and a Bears fan (based on the picture) count me in. Feel free to add me
  • ravenwcatz
    ravenwcatz Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. I am relatively new to this site (I started when I downloaded the app for my iPod) but I was using Livestrong.com and I've been logging in there daily for a couple of months. And lord knows I need all the motivation I can get as well. ^_^