• Bridge_CG
    Bridge_CG Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!!!
  • BrenB150
    BrenB150 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Vanidosa27,

I copied the address, but it didn't take me to the page.. ?? any ideas?
  • mindi2227
    Options
    I too am starting over. 2012 WILL be my year for success! And no this is not a resolution that will be broken by the end of this week. I need the change and am determined to make it work.
    I was active on here but had surgery on my foot in October. Due to being inactive, a little weight has come back which of coarse triggered the depression...which triggered eating....and you know the cycle.
    So although I am still inactive for probably a few more months, I have decided I HAVE to break the cycle! I can't change the activity level at this point but I I can take back control over my body through what I eat.
    I would appreciate some support along the way. If you are looking for the same then feel free to add me.
  • bevtenorio
    Options
    I am new also. I have tried so many diets over the years. It certainly helps to have buddies. Hard to do on own.
  • Mom_To_5
    Mom_To_5 Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    I can so relate, i was almost at my goal weight in 2009 and then went back to school and have gained it all back. i am starting over again as well. How did you reset your profile, i want my starting date to be tomorrow and not 2008????
  • xlhammy
    xlhammy Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hello, feel free to add me if you like. I've lost 140lbs, but, as a food addict, I find I need to keep track of calories to ensure I stay on the wagon. If you're honest with yourself and what you log, eat right and exercise, you'll reach every goal you set and more. Happy to help in any way possible. Good luck!
  • pam538
    pam538 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I've made the old cliche' New Years Resolution to loose weight. I too need as many active friends as possible, please add me.
  • chai_latte
    chai_latte Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me :) always active and looking for active/motivated MFP friends aswell!
  • jmulldome
    Options
    I am always looking to add new friends. Occasionally, I need the swift kick in the rear, and I have no problem dishing out the same.
  • LILFIX27
    LILFIX27 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am in the EXACT same position! 9 more months of graduate school to go and i've gained 35 pounds... would love to graduate a doctor... and a healthy one! i am a stress eater - need to find new outlets... I just started over today as well... well, reset up my account 10 minutes ago anyways. Starting over tomorrow. best wishes and keep at it!
  • bhogie
    bhogie Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I just "re-started" today as well. 37 lbs is the goal and I've just successfully completed the first day. Realistically, not all days will be perfect, so fitness friends are invaluable. I welcome any of you in this post to join me. Happy new year!!
  • jodibelle
    jodibelle Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like! :smile: I have been slacking off in December, but getting back on the wagon now.
  • LydiaVance
    LydiaVance Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I am in the same exact situation as you! Grad school weight gain is an epidemic haha. I gained 40. I can relate to you! Sent you and add :-)
  • LenL
    LenL Posts: 17
    Options
    I have just started using the site and app about 2 weeks ago. I log in every day so far and will continue. Support is key and if you'd like to add me,please feel free to do so. Also, anyone else feel free to add me as well.
  • callmekaro
    callmekaro Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Okay, now I am beginning to rethink this whole grad school idea after reading all these posts... :laugh: Oh, and I am glad to find new buddies, so anyone can add me!
  • rockonerin
    Options
    Added you!
  • daterminedfatburnerX
    Options
    feel free to add me im on every single day ...im thinking its A addiction to get healthy XD
  • Shanphichloe
    Options
    I am very active on this program (just wasn't during the Holidays). Feel free to add me also!
  • DawnieCurz
    DawnieCurz Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Im starting over today as well.. and have had a lot of new friends added today.. feel free to add me.. my new friends have help motivate me to do some exercise on the wii for the first time in 12 months.. they really do help !