In need of friends, tried it without an failed!

Options

Replies

• lorri68
    lorri68 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm in need of a pal! It's actually time I started being serious about this!
    hi i need friends to pls add me as a friend
  • fitnessgal1318
    Options
    Hi, I've been a lurker here for quite a while and would love to more serious about using this site, I would love some friends to motivate and be motivated by. I'm sure we have alot of the same struggles and successes and it would be great to share!
  • dru_howard
    Options
    I would always love one more friend. I'll send an add and good luck. You CAN do this!
  • judynunes
    judynunes Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    you can never have enough friends in this journey anyone can add me if you like!
  • volleypc
    volleypc Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Looking for support as well. I am wanting to run a half marathon at some point this year. So if there are any runners, gardeners, hikers, or outdoor enthusiast out there hit me up. (Hit me up even if you aren't) lol Happy 2012 everyone.
  • AGirlandHerFrenchie
    AGirlandHerFrenchie Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    I agree with everyone - you can never have too many friends on this journey to help you and support you. Feel free to add me as well. :smile:
  • skinnyme47
    skinnyme47 Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    It really does help to have friends helping you. Add a lot of people for motivation.
  • SummitGuy1208
    SummitGuy1208 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me anytime I am always willing to chat and meet new people you can add me on Yahoo Messenger at Summitguy1208
  • vance59
    Options
    I feel you! I need support myself. Add me and we can all help support eachother! The more the better! Best of luck to everyone! And Happy New Year to a New US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • jcardino
    Options
    Feel free to add me too, I definitely think that the support from friends helps a lot!
  • rochew23
    rochew23 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. I also need some friends on here. Losing weight alone isnt easy at all :sad:
  • dmcklouky
    dmcklouky Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I would like to be part of a group too! I am new at this and would love to be added.
    9126148.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • melanielynn123
    Options
    Hi! I am also looking to form a group of supportive, encouraging friends. Please add me, if you like. I just joined last week, but so far I am feeling so encouraged. Good luck! Here's to a healthier 2012.:flowerforyou:
  • capaxinfiniti
    capaxinfiniti Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm looking to support others and I expect support in return! Feel free to add me!

Anyone else who wishes to add me can do so too :)
  • jenniferg83
    jenniferg83 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    It's so much easier with support from mfp ppl!!!! i've done this since Aug '10, the more support i had the more challenges i gave myself. !!! :)
  • vitacat
    vitacat Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I've been here since April, did really well last year but have gained some over Christmas. I've got some great friends but others have come and gone or just given up along the way! I would love to make some new friends to give me the inspiration I need to make a fresh start!
  • georgia_ann40
    georgia_ann40 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me as a friend!! In this journey, we all need support which seems to be one of the keys to success. Plus one can never have TOO many friends :)
  • 23wife
    23wife Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I think it's imperative to have supportive friends to makes this work!! I can tell you for certain that if I didn't have people checking on me on here I would have given up long ago. It makes such a big difference! Everyone feel free to add me too!! =)
  • kenzienmady3
    Options
    Hi! I also need lots of support! My name is Amanda, and I have 2 daughters. I have no self control when it comes to sweets :smile:
  • Janice032557
    Janice032557 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Feel Free to add me as a friend. There is nothing better than having the support of others who are in the same situation as yourself. It does make a difference. I too, started out on MFP on my own, and switched. I am very grateful for each and every MFP friend I have here. Good luck.