In need of friends, tried it without an failed!

Options

Replies

• DS648210
    DS648210 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi! I would love to be your friend in helping you to succeed as I too am in need of friends to help me. Last year I attempted this journey on my own and was not successful because I lacked the motivation I needed.
  • netty1959
    Options
    hi i am here to stay please put me on your friend list the more the merrier
  • LastMinuteMama
    LastMinuteMama Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    Happy New Year! I could use a few motivating friends too! I've been on this thing for a long time, but never stick with it...I'd love to have some friends to check in on me!

Add me on!!!

Chrissy
  • fishercarrie
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • jander7952
    Options
    Hi ,
    Feel free to add me as a friend. I need encouragement as well so the more friends the merrier :)
  • malibulu
    Options
    Ive sent you a friend request - I need support to keep on track too - and am finding it a bit tough lately to keep on it :-) x
  • movingme54880
    Options
    I am also in need of motivation and support so I may be adding a bunch of you motivators also. Hope you don't mind! :smile:
  • dizeymarie
    Options
    I want t try it with a friend too.....do you want to do it together....i need to loose 25 pounds
  • tinastanley
    tinastanley Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I have to say.. without ALL the support and motivation from all MFP friends I wouldn't have lost the weight I have. I will provide you with support and motivation with the same in return. Send me a message with a friend request. Good Luck!!
  • Di3012
    Di3012 Posts: 2,250 Member
    Options
    I tried my fitness pal last year for a while on my own ... I would like to try this year with friends to see if it motivates me more. Anyone else feel the same? :smile:

It can be dificult on your own.

Feel free to add me, we can support and motivate each other :flowerforyou:
  • MACNana2
    MACNana2 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me. I do best with lots of support which is something I do not have a lot with my family and friends. I am starting again to work on what I gained back. I lost 40 before so 30 is more than possible. I know we all can do this!!! Happy new year filled with many possibilities!!!
  • dolney85
    Options
    Could use the support as well! Will send you a request....anyone else can add me as well! Hoping to lose at least 10 lbs by March!
  • keruffus
    keruffus Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Please add me, as I am just getting started with this and could use all the help I can get! Good luck to all.
  • eacindy
    Options
    I'd love to join you! Brand new on here, and looking forward to support!
  • thea0101
    thea0101 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Hi guys, please add my boyfriend too, he is don0101. We just started here today. Good luck to everyone, thanks!
  • JayneWilson1963
    JayneWilson1963 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend, I always welcome and need new support. Good luck on your weight loss journey.
  • Stepmom1
    Stepmom1 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! The best of luck to you!! YOu can add me if you want one more friend!! I do Beachbody workouts and I am starting a new program today: P90X2!! Excited!!!
  • zipnguyen
    zipnguyen Posts: 990 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Seriously I know how hard it is, but when you get into the groove of things it gets so damn easy. I dropped 96 lbs and ended up placing in my first competition.

My story, my progress, recipes, and incidentally blood test results showing how I have the lipid panel of a teenager as well as the metabolic rate of a marathon runner can be found here: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/403233-lost-96lbs-and-made-top-10-in-physique-contest
  • LenL
    LenL Posts: 17
    Options
    You are absolutely right ! Having friends will keep you focused and on track to hit your goals. You can add me if you like. Anybody else who would like to add me please do. The more the merrier!
  • RockChalkChick3
    Options
    I'm always the one doing the motivating for my other friends....now its time I ask for help also. I would love some friends to help me along the way. Please feel free to add me!!!!