Support from my husband as motivation ... HELP!

Options
00Angela00
00Angela00 Posts: 1,077 Member
I have a wonderful husband, but unfortunately he's one of those annoying people who eat and eat and eat and never gains weight. He's not very active and isn't always interested in working out together (doing things like taking walks, riding bikes, etc) The problem is that I love spending time with him so I end up not being as active if I could be. SO, I spoke with him and he's been better, we've gone on a few walks together, but I'm wondering if anyone has any recommendations on fun things he and I can do together that is considered exercise?

Here's some things I have thought of, please add to the list!

* Ice skating (I used to be a figure skater and he used to play hockey)
* window shopping at the mall, around leavenworth, wa etc where we'll be walking a lot
* swimming this summer

Replies

• 00Angela00
    Options
    I have a wonderful husband, but unfortunately he's one of those annoying people who eat and eat and eat and never gains weight. He's not very active and isn't always interested in working out together (doing things like taking walks, riding bikes, etc) The problem is that I love spending time with him so I end up not being as active if I could be. SO, I spoke with him and he's been better, we've gone on a few walks together, but I'm wondering if anyone has any recommendations on fun things he and I can do together that is considered exercise?

Here's some things I have thought of, please add to the list!

* Ice skating (I used to be a figure skater and he used to play hockey)
    * window shopping at the mall, around leavenworth, wa etc where we'll be walking a lot
    * swimming this summer
  • Tri_Dad
    Tri_Dad Posts: 1,465
    Options
    DW and I are looking to do some hikeing this summer. Bring a picinic lunch and it is super romantic.
    As silly as it sounds DW and I love to play frisbee.
    There is one more thing you guys can do together to be more active but I don't want to get suspended from the boards so I wont say it lol. :wink:

I hope you get some good ideas!
  • marshall153
    marshall153 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Sex! :wink:
  • 00Angela00
    Options
    Sex! :wink:

oooo good idea! :-D