In need of friends, tried it without an failed!

Options
1235»

Replies

• zipnguyen
    zipnguyen Posts: 990 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Seriously I know how hard it is, but when you get into the groove of things it gets so damn easy. I dropped 96 lbs and ended up placing in my first competition.

My story, my progress, recipes, and incidentally blood test results showing how I have the lipid panel of a teenager as well as the metabolic rate of a marathon runner can be found here: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/403233-lost-96lbs-and-made-top-10-in-physique-contest

Mind you, I'm not a teenager nor a marathon runner.
  • SLT4273
    SLT4273 Posts: 56
    Options
    I am fairly new myself and welcome any friends. Good luck on your journey!
  • TGomo
    TGomo Posts: 35
    Options
    My friends totally motivate me! This site is GREAT!! Feel free to add me if you need some extra support! YOU CAN DO THIS - we are all here for you!
  • maarts53
    Options
    I'm in, both my daughters getting married this year. I need to look and feel good as well.
  • hipslikecinders
    hipslikecinders Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Same here, especially anyone trying to lose for a wedding! x
  • tammyll3
    Options
    I would love to have more support and I would like to be helpful and supportive to others. Anyone who feels the same, please add me!
  • callmekaro
    callmekaro Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I've only been at this a week, but all the encouragment and support is really making a difference! Feel free to add me to your friends (and that goes for anyone). :happy:
  • rickdz
    rickdz Posts: 15
    Options
    Same here, trying again... Add me ...
  • cdl8
    cdl8 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Can't do it without MFP friends!! I'll help you out. Friend me!!
  • MrsMaryMiller
    MrsMaryMiller Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Anyone in this thread, feel free to add me too! I'm looking for friends for support, encourgagemnet, friendship etc. I did WW for years, successfuly but just cannot spend that kind of money anymore. Tried this last year and did okay without any frieds but I'm back up to almost 200 lbs and need to get back to 150. I'd love anyone that would love to join me....
  • Gigs1073
    Gigs1073 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'm in need of the same for the same reasons. Count me in.
  • dietonthego
    dietonthego Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I need a friend too! Just started yesterday but looking for some support. I also had the same start a few months ago but didn't lose a thing. I had the app on my phone and lost my patience with entering everything. Have an iPad now and it seems much easier. Let me know if you want to buddy up with me. Sincerely, Maryann