looking for a friend to lose 60 lbs with!

Options

Replies

• lfinley2010
    lfinley2010 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    im up for the challenge
  • kelleygrrl
    Options
    Add me also! *over 100 to lose* yikes!
  • KathyWel
    KathyWel Posts: 140
    Options
    Need to lose around 80, anyone can feel free to add me!
  • boncharlie
    boncharlie Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    I have about 65lbs to go and always I'm always looking for new MFP buddies for company on this weight loss journey - so anyone feel free to add me :)
  • LaurasClimb
    LaurasClimb Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Go ahead and add me! I'd like to lose at least 50 this year but am shooting for about 75!
  • gemma247
    gemma247 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    hey, im looking to loose around that mark aswell, and would love some more people to share tips with and give encouragement, add me xxxx
  • TRIMoses59
    TRIMoses59 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I have lost 71 lbs but need to lose 65 more myself! Feel free to add me as a friend!
  • lawson305
    lawson305 Posts: 103
    Options
    My goal fluctuates - I'd like to be under 200 by summer, and I have 53 or 54 to go.....feel free to add unless you're already overwhelmed with support - same goes for anyone!
  • coachlindah
    coachlindah Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    i recently gained 20 lbs over summer and now need to get back on track. i cant do this alone someone help !:smile:

Please join us in this group you will find the friends and support you need. I will also be friend here. :) We can do it together!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/1653-fit-and-fabulous-2012-health-challenge
  • xxxaxlroseloverxxx
    Options
    feel free to add me guys! from england. want to lose 50lbs :)
  • budgetqueen79
    budgetqueen79 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    You can add me I've lost 93 but I have about 100 to go but I will take 75!
  • ctinio
    ctinio Posts: 5
    Options
    I'm working on losing around 80+ pounds. Would love to support and be supported! Feel free to friend me too.:flowerforyou:
  • lkwalker71
    lkwalker71 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I have about 30 more pounds to lose. Good luck on your journey. Feel free to add me.
  • MelissaE27
    MelissaE27 Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well.. Im on the road to 80 pounds...we got this! :)
  • Ladyloraella
    Ladyloraella Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I've got like 70lbs to lose so I'd like a friend x
  • crazyellybean
    crazyellybean Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohh.... pick me!!! ... I want to lose 84lbs this year!
  • mamatoo
    mamatoo Posts: 10
    Options
    Hi I need to lose about 60 pounds and need some encouragement on my Journey as well as encourage other. Can you please add me as a MFP friend. I'm 49,but soon to be 50 so I feel like its now or never!!! I'm married and have three girls but there all grown, however I volunteer to watch a 9 month old baby 4 days a week and I also work.
  • dizzyblondegirlie
    Options
    My target is 51lbs to go and joined this evening. Would love the support as all my friends are skinnies! x
  • 2befit1
    2befit1 Posts: 26
    Options
    I need to loose 60lbs. Feel free to add me.
  • Pinkerbell1481
    Pinkerbell1481 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I need all the help i can get. Im trying to learn this site as well as what i need to eat how i need to eat etc. Everyone is different but its always good to have people to help encourage each other even vent when needed!