30 day shred

Options
2»

Replies

• mrsjennifermaffei
    Options
    I'm going to begin doing it again but monday through friday not everyday for 30days, but thats just me.
  • Christinaray
    Christinaray Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Just completed third day on shred I promise it will get easier the more you do it. I can tell a big difference aroun compared to first time we did it.
  • bh12058
    bh12058 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Jillian Michaels work out DVD... works great!
  • arnlaura
    arnlaura Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I love this workout! I need to get back at it. I'll be doing it tomorrow morning. thanks for the posting the topic.
  • SilverStar18
    SilverStar18 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I started it 2 weeks ago, but due to all the holidays and evenings out I stopped last week, and got back into it yesterday. Do I restart my 30 days since I missed a week or can I just continue on the last day I was on??
  • wadesha
    wadesha Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    I tried the shred before but didn't complete the whole 30 days. I restarted a few days ago and I'm determined to get
    through the whole 30 days this time :)
  • RiaLucia
    RiaLucia Posts: 121
    Options
    I was at Target today and it was on sale for $9, so I bought it. I may start tomorrow or wait until Thursday--kinda excited!
  • Christinaray
    Christinaray Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I say start it now dont wait but that is what I have to do. Im not sure if I would start over if I didnt finish it or just keep on. I only missed one day the first time I did it so I just contined with it. Todayim feeling a little discourged even though I knew to expect it my scale was up this morning after 3 days on shred. I.did the same thing the first go round. Itsok though I know im losing inches.