finally---40 lost

Options
tennetubbie
tennetubbie Posts: 312 Member
It is funny--this whole "journey" as we call it.

I am glad I lost 14 pounds in the first 10 days and in February I had met my April goal---NOW despite religious about logging in---drinking the water and walking a MINIMUM of 4 miles a day-
( in 55 -60 minutes)--sometimes 7 miles a couple of days a week---

I have taken SEVEN weeks to lose 3 pounds
without that initial quick loss I think by now I'd be totally fed up I hear I can't even call this a plateau:grumble: :grumble:

I bought a WII so I could "shake " up the body a bit---tried upping calories to eat ALL exercise calories---and treadmill up and down from 3.5-4.2 at a 2 to 8 incline---beats the s*** out of me!! TWO hours the other night during Biggest Loser for 800 calories --AND I walked in the morning TOO!

I use a HRM so no questions there---now back to eating MOST (I might have max of 200 left over) of my exercise calories---really struggling now for every pound.:explode:

Please tell me that you all have had this happen but still managed to stay on 2 pound a week goal!

I am still motivated by positive comments at work and my clothes fitting better but a long way to go
123504.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Easy Calorie Counting

Replies

• KimberlyKurtz
    KimberlyKurtz Posts: 287
    Options
    I hear ya. i hit these too and I haven't reach my goal yet. Shake things up a bit with your work outs and you'll see a change. I only used to walk then i got an elpitcal that thing kicks my butt i went from losing a few pounds to a week to 5 in a week. don't give up!
  • tennetubbie
    tennetubbie Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    I thought the WII was enough of a shake up---that tennis and punching bag and running and hoola hoop----ouch!!!!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    You are doing so great. Keep up the great work!!!!!!!!!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • tke1028
    tke1028 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Congrats...you soooo deserve it!!! Thanks for your inspiration!!! I can't wait to hit the 40 mark!!!!I finally lost 20 today,yay! I weighed the same 245 weight for 2 weeks.I changed my 3-4 mile walk on treadmill at 3.6 to running 5.o(12 min. mile...I was in shock I could do it!).It got me losing again.I also changed from the new treadmill to an older one.I sweat way more on that thing than I did on the new one???i also started eating a little of my calories back-only about 200.Those 2 weeks of no loss was my own fault-I ate less than 1200 sometimes...big no-no.Enjoy your success!!!!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    What I had to do was to go on maint. cals for a month. I think my body got used to what I was doing and said NOPE I will keep what we have left, thank you very much.

I am within 10 pounds of my perfect weight, so it is really hard now, but I am losing again.

:glasses:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!