Sharing 2011: Six months and 40 lbs (or so) later

Options
I am at 35 lbs because when I first weighed myself on July 24th, my official starting day, I weighed 224, but I had already lost some weight by then. I know that I weighed myself in on my parent's Wii Fit on Easter weekend and I was 231. I am pretty sure I was at least two to five lbs heavier this time last year. (maybe 234? when I was weighed at the Drs.office- I tried to block it out).

The 2009 photo is a particularly bad photo and from a bad angle, but it is me. What can I say? I have no makeup on in my July photo (had been at the waterpark for three days in the sun in Wi Dells--taken on my 39th birthday)--again, all me though.

The last photo is me today. I have quite a ways to go, but here are my 2011 results.

progression-6-months.jpg

I am almost off BP meds. I can run for 20 minutes. I can wear any boot I try on. I can wear non plus sized jeans.

On to even more changes!

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!