Confession...

Options

Replies

• yager8725
    yager8725 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    I don't count the milk in my tea as its just a tiny splash and I'm so wild I can't be bothered to measure it

ditto...again..hehe
  • rhouser9021
    Options
    I counted my 15 calorie Benefiber supplement on the first day...yeah...that's not happening again :P
  • Banks01
    Banks01 Posts: 985 Member
    Options
    I didn't count the 2,000 candy canes I've had since the day after thanksgiving.
  • galegetsthin
    galegetsthin Posts: 1,352 Member
    Options
    I will occasionally (like once a week) have a small piece of chocolate. It is always on a saturday. I dont count anything on saturday. I still make good choices and eat the same as the rest of the week, but I dont keep track of Saturday, just to give my brain a break from all the thinking about food. I get so tired of thinking about food and what I have eaten and how hard I have to work to get rid of the calories.
  • vim_n_vigor
    vim_n_vigor Posts: 4,089 Member
    Options
    I don't log the spray oil that I use to make my eggs. Living on the edge!
  • TheAncientMariner
    TheAncientMariner Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    I don't track my coffee. Ever. It's black with sugar and I average 2-3 cups per day. I also average a 500 calories deficit, so it's not hurting any gains, or in my case, any losses.
  • gigiwaterloo
    gigiwaterloo Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    HA HA HA I haven't been counting my sugar free fiber tablets UH OH!!! lol Too lazy to add them, so I'm double trouble dangerous! lol:flowerforyou:
  • pirate4hire
    Options
    I'm not counting cleaning and I have a lot to do post moving.
  • sunshine421969
    sunshine421969 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    I didn't count the 3 honey roasted peanuts I ate last night while wacthing season 5 of TBL ....YIKES :blushing:
  • UpEarly
    UpEarly Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    I don't count black coffee, diet drinks or my omega-3 supplement. Only the supplement actually has measurable calories, so I probably should count it. But logging a pill seems obsessive, so I don't bother. :-)
  • livinginwoods
    livinginwoods Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    I never count the 10 calories I get from Tums! :noway:
  • CanuckLove
    CanuckLove Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    OMG I'm not alone.
    This is hilarious. I always thought everyone counts every single thing. I never count my coffee in the morning... Such a badass. At the same time, I don't count the 20 minutes it takes to walk to work so it cancels it out, no? LOL
  • Adina81
    Adina81 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    I eat cake/cupcakes for breakfast and log em' as a 'snack' :p

Still winning :p
  • blueandigo
    Options
    I never count the 30-40 pieces of double bubble I chew during the day to keep me from eating .
  • jgoatgirl
    jgoatgirl Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I never count olive oil unless I use it as a dressing.
    It's freaking delicious.
  • rossi02
    rossi02 Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    At the moment I don't count.... I really should though. Thats my confession

Ditto! However, as long as the clothes don't start getting tighter, I will forgo the counting. I'm trying to listen to my body and fuel it when needed.. with the healthly foods of course.
  • NakedLunchTime
    Options
    I never count the 30-40 pieces of double bubble I chew during the day to keep me from eating .
    Dude! Double Bubble has 20 calories a piece!!!!!!!!!! I was astounded when I found that out!
  • blueandigo
    Options
    Dude! Double Bubble has 20 calories a piece!!!!!!!!!! I was astounded when I found that out!
    Oh really? I wouldn't know :tongue:
  • elvb
    elvb Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    I don't count the Extra gum I chew - Usually about 3-5 pieces throughout the day. I'm tempted to stop counting my coffee too after reading these. It totals about 25 calories daily. hmmmm
  • UpEarly
    UpEarly Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    I just thought of another one I have to get off my chest - I ate an entire jar of dill pickle slices in two days. I didn't log them because the jar said zero calories per serving... and I don't care a whit about sodium.