Replies

• DonaA123
    DonaA123 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    im in...please add me..love biggest loser
  • chell53
    chell53 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    I would like to join live in the U.S., I love this show and I use to go to the gym and watch it the motivation always pushed me more....

weight: 189.2....................finally broke that 190 cycle
  • chugglebunny
    Options
    I'd love to join please. Perfect Motivation for me and I didn't know the new series was starting! I'll make sure I catch it, i'm a big Biggest Loser fan.

Good luck all!

Chugglebunny - 197lbs

x
  • lizzue
    lizzue Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    ScrewyChars-5996958
  • MuffynotFluffy
    Options
    Hi! I'd love to join. I've been using MFP for a couple of years but just discovered the message board and support aspect-how great! How do you find "friends"? I'm embarrassed to tell my weight to real life friends and family, but I'm registered with my real name...any advice? Can I change it?
  • ltinsley52974
    Options
    Please add me to the list of people. I need all the help I can get to lose weight. I am a big biggest loser fan. I dont think there is a season I haven't watched yet!
  • kupcake50
    kupcake50 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I would love to join. I watch Biggest Loser in the US. Does the UK version the same contestants or do you have your own version?
  • chessygirl
    Options
    Please count me in!! I live in the US but ready for a great challange like this. I am going to Lose 40 pounds, and this is an awesome way for me to stay acoountable. :smile:
  • kimberg75
    kimberg75 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I love the Biggest Loser and will definitely be watching the new season tonight!! Can't wait!!
    My weight this morning was 165.6
  • PJmetts
    PJmetts Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Love Biggest Loser, sign me up! My starting weight is up to 166.6 since I fell off in the fall, yea-pun intended! Starting back this week and will enjoy having the support and motivation, count me in!
  • yusanni
    yusanni Posts: 20
    Options
    would love to take part in this challenge as well..

however, i'm in asia, and only have access to metric scale...

would it be a prob for calculating?

93.8kg - Jan 3 2012
  • kimberg75
    kimberg75 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    I forgot to mention that I'm in the U.S. so I won't get to see the UK version that some of you are watching....that would be cool to see the different version of the show!
    Good luck everyone!!!
  • porffor
    porffor Posts: 1,212 Member
    Options
    I don't watch the show, but I"m ready to join and will check it out as much as my lovely schedule allows! Good luck all!
    13359452.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
    Whats your weight just now?
  • porffor
    Options
    Jane are you good at the spread sheet formula's etc? If you set it up and email it to me I will put it on google docs easy peesy!
    Ok at spreadsheets but a bit rusty at % formula - Will PM you and we'll email - will sort it between us :)
    Thanks hun x
  • porffor
    Options
    im in...please add me..love biggest loser
    Whats your current weight?
  • jaygirl3
    jaygirl3 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    I am in please
  • sammywil
    sammywil Posts: 104
    Options
    Im In!

SW = 187.8 Lbs

Sounds like fun, think you are going to have lots of people want to join! More the merrier :)
  • porffor
    Options
    ScrewyChars-5998388
  • Mjanegranger
    Mjanegranger Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I want to be part of the biggest loser challenge. Tell me what I need to do. Thanks for heading it up. Current weight is 163.5
  • porffor
    Options
    Hi! I'd love to join. I've been using MFP for a couple of years but just discovered the message board and support aspect-how great! How do you find "friends"? I'm embarrassed to tell my weight to real life friends and family, but I'm registered with my real name...any advice? Can I change it?
    You may be able to change your name if you email a moderator - other than that just re-register perhaps?
    You can PM me privately and if you want to add someone as a friend just look at they're profile and there is a 'friend' link there :)
    Good luck... but I'll need your weight to include you properly.
This discussion has been closed.