Biggest Loser Challenge (all welcome)

Options

Replies

• porffor
    porffor Posts: 1,212 Member
    Options
    Please add me to the list of people. I need all the help I can get to lose weight. I am a big biggest loser fan. I dont think there is a season I haven't watched yet!
    Need your weight please :) huge fan here too! lol
  • mrsdcampbell
    Options
    I'm in! I want to lose a total of 15 lbs! My weight this morning was 118.
  • lucywhatford
    lucywhatford Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join please! Starting afresh :)
    SW: 253 lbs

xx
  • liseyicious
    Options
    I want to play!

I am in US, but I watch the biggest loser like clockwork

I weight in on Monday mornings and my starting weight was 158.5 yesterday.
  • porffor
    Options
    would love to take part in this challenge as well..

however, i'm in asia, and only have access to metric scale...

would it be a prob for calculating?

93.8kg - Jan 3 2012
    Will be ok to covert. If you want to do it yourself then google a conversion tool as they're loads online or I'll do it. :)
  • porffor
    Options
    Porffor 184.5
    hippyfry 196
    OooLaurenooO 156.8
    Caroltina 211
    4thehardman 242
    Nickm21 192
    deedee1508 224.5
    Danniellexxx 103
    Keyzzeee 187
    Amyonamission 234
    kcb315 252.8
    chell53 189.2
    chugglebunny 197
    Mjanegranger 163.5
    sammywil 187.8
    yusanni 206.8
    Pjmetts 166.6
    Mrsdcampbell 118
    lucywhatford 253
    liseyicious 158.5

Ok.. the list so far is above - you don't need to worry about % calculations

If you're not on it, it's because I need your weight so please post after this. (if i've missed you - sorry - just post again or PM me :) ).

If you're new and want to join it's fine - post your name and current weight.

Thanks everyone for taking part!! Exciting stuff eh!! And you all have me Totally motivated now!!
  • porffor
    Options
    I would love to join. I watch Biggest Loser in the US. Does the UK version the same contestants or do you have your own version?
    it's along the same lines - only 2 teams. You're welcome to join anyhow just if we natter about the show you won't know the contestants thats all. lol
  • shanna0413
    shanna0413 Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    I would love to join please!! weight is 215.4 :smile:
  • ruthieroo81
    Options
    I'd love to join 204lbs - now that is a horrible figure
  • vdlomas
    vdlomas Posts: 36
    Options
    I would love to be a part of this challenge... My current weight is 197..
  • librarynerd81
    librarynerd81 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I would love to join if you're still accepting! I'm in the US too so I won't be able to comment about the show, but love the idea.

librarynerd81- 189 lbs.
  • beckymustloseweight
    Options
    Hii!
    I would love to join... im from england so I dont know if its on at the moment or anything, so Is there any chance someone could post what we will be doing etc? thanks..

Oh and my weight is 231lbs - I know...I know :grumble: :angry:
  • kathleen2001
    Options
    I would love to join in! MY current weight is....180.0lbs

Thanks!
    Kathy
  • porffor
    Options
    Hii!
    I would love to join... im from england so I dont know if its on at the moment or anything, so Is there any chance someone could post what we will be doing etc? thanks..

Oh and my weight is 231lbs - I know...I know :grumble: :angry:

This is starting now as the UK programme starts tonight ! Get tuned in on ITV1 for motivation.. and get moving! lol
    Don't be down about your weight (I've been a few lbs under your weight so know how it feels) you CAN do this! and have the ability to be the biggest loser on here! lol

Caroltina and I will be keeping tracks of weights - we'll likely ask you all to log it yourself if you can but we'll come back to you on that. We're working it all out. We were thinking something like a voluntary exercise challenge now and then, but mainly it'll be weigh in and % of who had the biggest losses that week. Total biggest loser at the end of course!

No prize, but no yellow line or being voted off! lol And overall... everyone is a winner! We will all lose weight! :)
  • beckymustloseweight
    Options
    It is?! AWESOME :flowerforyou:
    Cant wait to watch it now, I wish you all luck!
    Is there a group for this, where all the posts could go so we dont miss any?
  • caroltina
    caroltina Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Yey! I am helping! Wil do my best but I am not the most spread sheet literate so we'll see!

Just thought I would share for those who are down that i was 305lb (21st8lb) at the start of my journey 2 years go, I am 211lb today and 2 weeks ago I was 7 stone lighter at 206lb (which I damned wel will be again and quick!) It does mean being real with yourself - I never deprive but I have 1 and then a think if I need more - often the answer is no! It does mean moving - I train hard 5 nights a week.

Remember it's not a diet it is a lifestyle!!!!!!
  • ncwingnut71
    ncwingnut71 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join!! I love the Biggest Loser and am always trying to find these types of challenges to join but always get in too late :(

Current weight is 243lbs.
  • shanna0413
    shanna0413 Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    If you guys need help I can lend a hand. I can help set up a group page if you would like. I just made a spreadsheet for another challenge but its a very simple one.
  • caroltina
    caroltina Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    If you guys need help I can lend a hand. I can help set up a group page if you would like. I just made a spreadsheet for another challenge but its a very simple one.

Thanks Shanna, if we get stuck we are running your way ok!Think Porffor is going to set up a group - this got big quick so bare with :)
  • beckymustloseweight
    Options
    Oh and are the weigh in's going to be the same day as biggest loser or has a day been set?
This discussion has been closed.