Getting Married This Year? (Ladies only!)

Options
Need support?

LET'S DO IT TOGETHER!!!!! =D

My wedding day is in 8 months, 19 days, and 72 minutes (...I'm not counting down at all...) and I want to look AWESOME!

I'd be happy to have other brides to do it with me! =D

I don't measure by weight, just by look, but I'm a great resource for food/diet/exercise tips, I'm funny, I'm charming, and I'd make a good friend. =D ADD ME!

Replies

• beautybloom
    Options
    I've been married 4 months and tomorrow we've been together for 6 months :)
  • PANZERIA
    PANZERIA Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    Fabulous! =D Congratulations! Enjoying the married life?
  • shanaenichole
    shanaenichole Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm getting married August 4th in Cancun, Mexico!!! I need to be in crazy shape!!! Add me and we can motivate each other!
  • samantha64118
    Options
    Unfortunately, I am a little late on the looking awesome in time for my wedding....getting married in a week and a half, on January 13th. However, I'm still ready to get in shape so I can look awesome for my new husband & prepare my body for a healthy pregnancy in the next couple years! Good luck ladies, on your wedding day & reaching your fitness goals :)
  • beautybloom
    Options
    Fabulous! =D Congratulations! Enjoying the married life?

So much! It;s like we've known each other forever and he's so easy to talk to and fun to be around. He's like a big kid but at the same time he knows when to act like than adult. He's my dream and I love him.
    How long have you two been together?
  • WhiteRaven
    WhiteRaven Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I'm Getting Married September 7th 2012 in Canmore Alberta :)

Looking to shed 40 lbs (Not lose, cause I don't want them back :)
  • Sari9912
    Sari9912 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm getting married on August 18th!
  • PANZERIA
    PANZERIA Posts: 471 Member
    Options

OMG!!!!!!

I'm getting married september 22nd in Edmonton Alberta!!!!!!! =D HI ALBERTA FRIEND!!!!!!!
  • umachanxo
    umachanxo Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    I'm getting married in 3 months! April 28!
  • bhalter
    bhalter Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    I'm getting exactly a year from today! 1/3/2013 at a resort in Florida. Not only do I want to look great in my dress and wedding pictures, but I also want to pack an awesome bikini and wardrobe for the trip. Losing 80 pounds in a year is totally do-able if I just stick with it and work hard!
  • jamaicanlady
    jamaicanlady Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately no :( I wish i was though. Congratulations to the all the ladies here getting married though!
  • bluemoonpaige
    Options
    Im Getting Married 10-06-12 really would like to lose 20-40 lbs. Good luck to all you ladies. I have a hard time with FOOD ugh why does all the bad stuff taste so good.
  • amicklin
    amicklin Posts: 452
    Options

You are getting married on my birthday! You'll love being married, such an amazing commitment and journey!
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I got married last year and hubby and I both wanted to get healthy first-- I ended up dropping 20 lbs and I felt amazing on my wedding day. Good luck!
  • JammiRee
    Options
    [/quote] <--- HAHAHA

Getting married May 26 of this year... EEEK.
    Looking to "shed" 15lbs.

Congratulations ladies and good luck... feel free to add me for support :)
  • eeyorelvr09
    eeyorelvr09 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Im Getting Married 10-06-12 really would like to lose 20-40 lbs. Good luck to all you ladies. I have a hard time with FOOD ugh why does all the bad stuff taste so good.

Me too. Hello, wedding day friend.

Looking to "shed" up to 30 pounds. I will be ecstatic if the first number is a 1 no matter what. I don;t want to add stress, but ladies, remember that we should try to shed the weight in advance to the wedding due to dress fittings. That's what I'm trying to do.
  • magicretreat
    magicretreat Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm glad I stumbled upon this thread. :-) I'm getting married September 29, 2012 and although I already bought my dress, I don't mind getting it altered down a couple sizes. :-) I'd love to motivate fellow brides if you promise to kick me in the butt when I need it! Lol
  • kristen_sample
    Options
    Im getting married MAY 19!! Oh man its soon :). I can't wait!! I am not doing so great at losing the weight, and I already have my dress. But I do want to look fabulous for the big day... so I am hoping to shed about 15 pounds before then...
  • ashlyrose14
    ashlyrose14 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'm getting married June 2, 2012. Im really excited I came across this post since all of your ladies know exaclty what I am going through. I'm definitely want to lose weight and look good but I want it to be healthy and something that I can continue even after we are married. I have already lost 34lbs. Lokking to lose at least another 20lbs....

FYI; I have been using fitness magazine and womens health magazine for help. Definitely something to look into. I also got a Womans Health workout book.. this thing is amazing!!! shows all of the different strength training positions, different workout combinations to do.. even a Wedding specific workout!!

Best of luck to everyone!!:happy:
  • TNTwedell
    TNTwedell Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Getting Married 8.11.12 in Los Angeles. YIPPEE! :heart:
    Would love to lose 25lbs - or shed, hahahah - i like that, cause I dont want them back either