Here I go again!

Options
So i did this last year. From March to August, I lost 35 lbs. I was so proud of myself. I thought it was so easy, I didn't need help anymore. I could do it on my own. From August to December, I not only gained back the 35, I added another 10. I'm now officially 101 lbs overweight! UGH~ I'm starting out slow this time. I won't be hard on myself and I won't let people make me feel bad because I'm not eating seaweed chips and exercising 80 hours a week. I'm going to do it at my own pace and it WILL stick this time. No more knocking over tables (or my children) with my fat *kitten* anymore!! lol I will lose this weight, and keep it off this time!~!!

2 things I learned from MFP....you can't do it on your own. You have to have support from a community of people that are going through the same struggles and reaching the same goals.
I also learned to not listen when people tell me I look so good, I could stop where I'm at and be happy. I hope I never get satisfied with the way I look. I will always strive to eat healthier, look better, and feel happier~~

Please add me as a friend if you read this and are in the same boat as me. The support is the most important part!

Replies

• chelsea_thatsme
    chelsea_thatsme Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    i tried to add you.. but mfp only allows 5 friend requests every 10 mins....lol... so you have to add me!!
    but yeah! i believe that we all need to support each other and mfp is great for that! so
  • lisaosumarie
    Options
    My story is kind of the same! I added you!
  • LaDiablesse
    LaDiablesse Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    Today is my restart day! I kinda lost my way & let life's stresses get to me. Didn't think falling into old habits would be that easy after all of the time & effort I put in. My first workout of the year is set for this evening.
  • DropsOJupiter
    Options
    We all have strayed from the path on our journey to healthier living. The thing is to get back on the path! :laugh: Let me know if I can help in any way.
  • dlphncole
    dlphncole Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    You an do it!!! :) I added you!
  • SarahLumpkin
    Options
    My first workout of the year is set for this evening.

I very much wanted to start my work outs this week, but the holiday gatherings brought a terrible cough and cold with it. The glares you get at the gym when you have a sniffle is discouraging in itself. LOL