Low-Calorie Recipes

Options
I have quite a few low calorie recipes that my husband and I use for dinner every night. The problem is, we use them EVERY NIGHT. Does anyone have a suggestion (apart from Slim-fast.com and sparkpeople.com) for a website that can provie low-calorie recipes that are relatively affordable? My tastebuds would be eternally grateful.:bigsmile:

Replies

• mszSHOGAN
    mszSHOGAN Posts: 2,278 Member
    Options
    eatbetteramerica.com is a site I recently found and I saw A LOT of great looking recipes!
  • healthcounts
    Options
    Thanks will look try to look it up too!
    Healthcounts!
    Chaley
    Seattle,Washington
  • alisha123
    alisha123 Posts: 71
    Options
    I really like eatingwell.com for recipies!
  • Wolfena
    Wolfena Posts: 1,570 Member
    Options
    calorieking.com

or light 'n tasty magazine and cooking light magazine both have online sites - I can't seem to find it right now, but I know you can search the site for recipes with any option you want (low sodium, low carb, low cal, low fat, low sugar, etc)

I'll see if I can find it and come back to post. :wink:
  • porka29
    porka29 Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    sparkpeople.com has alot of great recipes
  • chiquain
    chiquain Posts: 9
    Options
    weightwatchers.co.uk

169059.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Easy Calorie Counting
  • criztawl
    criztawl Posts: 34
    Options
    www.kraftcanada.ca
    www.allrecipes.com
  • Euphonasia
    Euphonasia Posts: 136
    Options
    Thank you so much for the advice! I should probably get another recipe box....
  • musicmom04
    musicmom04 Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    tagging for future reference :smile:
  • Ahmee2034
    Ahmee2034 Posts: 1,330 Member
    Options
    The best site I've seen in ages is on lifetime.com. Cook Yourself Thi n. It is everyday food you already probably have. The turkey burger is awesome. I added red pepper flakes and more spinach. Also, the cauliflower and yukon gold mashed potatoes are the best I've ever eaten. Getting the book in next week.

Good luck!
  • Euphonasia
    Euphonasia Posts: 136
    Options
    Thanks to all these websites, I've gotten at least ten new entries into my recipe box that both my husband and I agree on (a miracle in and of itself). Thanks again for helping!
  • kimss
    kimss Posts: 1,146
    Options
    BUMPING FOR LATER:wink:
  • stephica
    stephica Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Bump.