One Year Later, down 65 pounds

I was so miserable in Dec. 2010. I decided I had to do something about it. I was so tired of feeling ugly, uncomfortable and fat. I weighed in my biggest (with the exception of being pregnant) at 241 pounds. I lost most of my weight in the first 6 months of dieting. The last several months I have been a little lax. So, I have decided to jump back in full force and finish what I've started and reach my goal! I am currently 175 pounds, and want to be somewhere around 145 or 150, whatever my doctor feels is a healthy weight for me. I have several big events coming up this spring, and I'm hoping this will also motivate me to continue this journey. I'm a brides maid in my cousins wedding the first part of March. I intentionally bought the dress too small, so it would help incent me! I'm also going on vacation to St. Kitts at the end of April. I would love to be my goal weight so I can shamelessly wear a bathing suit on the beach. ;) I have a ways to go, but wanted to post my progress, as the success stories I read help encourage me. :) Hope the pics show up!

Happy Losing!

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!