30 day shred

Options

Replies

• marchantlady
    marchantlady Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    OMG! I did only day 1, and I thought I would die!! I will be restarting this tonight to go for 30 days as well! Lets push guys, we CAN DO THIS!
  • rainbowbuggy
    Options
    Aaagh! I just finished Day One about 15 minutes ago and I was afraid I wouldn' t be able to hold my bowl of cereal afterwards! I'm still a little dubious about driving in to work today, LOL! I ain't *totally* out of shape to begin with and I'm feeling like this?? I can't imagine what the next two levels will be like!

OMG this made me laugh so hard! I am doing the Biggest Loser DVD and I felt the same way yesterday after my workout. I thought for sure if I picked up a glass or water I was going to drop it and bust the glass! LOL...Good job ladies!!!!
  • NicolCook
    NicolCook Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Day 1 today for me!
    Had jello legs and had to walk up/down the church stairs to shut the dvd off.....Zumba tonight and Shred in the morning.....going to be a GREAT 30 days!

Feel free to add if you would like a Shred Friend ;)
  • marchantlady
    marchantlady Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    LOL!! I said the same thing, how can I be so AFRAID of a woman on TV? I felt like if I didnt do it- she was going to jump out there and make me. LMBO!!:laugh:
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 6 level 1, starting in just a few... If you have a facebook check this group out and join http://www.facebook.com/groups/306562526049401/ we are a group of ladies doing 30 day shred, some have done it already, some are doing and some are thinking about doing it.
  • Pookylou
    Pookylou Posts: 988 Member
    Options
    Level 2 Day 9, dreading moving up to Level 3..... As I've been doing it over Christmas I've not lost any weight, but I have lost a number of inches, definitely measure before you start. (or as soon as possible!)
    Oh I had MASSIVE leg wobble after the first day too, did get better!
  • BanjoKd
    BanjoKd Posts: 150
    Options
    I just got the video...i'm going to check out the fb group.
  • Pookylou
    Options
    I'm on day 6 level 1, starting in just a few... If you have a facebook check this group out and join http://www.facebook.com/groups/306562526049401/ we are a group of ladies doing 30 day shred, some have done it already, some are doing and some are thinking about doing it.

Request sent :)
  • NYCDutchess
    NYCDutchess Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    Does it come with a diet as well?
  • get2melody
    Options
    What is the 30 Day Shred?
  • BanjoKd
    Options
    I've had this dvd for about 4 months...i havent even opened it. I'm opening it and starting it tonight...today will be Day 1. AND if i don't sart it tonight i will punish myself by making myself climb 8 flights of stairs 2 times at work tomorrow :)
  • haylee1981
    haylee1981 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Day one of the dreaded shred completed, I can tell you now...me and that jillian aint gonna get a long lol. I never thought I'd have to stop 3 or 4 times to catch a breath in just twenty mins of exercise! Think the worst part for me was the press ups, I couldn't even do it in easy mode lol. Feeling it already with my decent down the stairs and I've got 40 mins of cross training to go yet!
  • Pookylou
    Options
    An exercise DVD by Jillian Michaels, it is a 20 min (27 with warm up/cool down) circuit training routine split into 3 levels, 10 days at each level
  • chmiddleton
    chmiddleton Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I have the 30 day shred. It's been a while since I've tried it. The problem is that I have a bad shoulder. I've had surgery on it a year ago, and I still have trouble. Push ups are almost impossible for me to do. What alterative do I have when it's push up time? I can manage wall push ups. That's about it.
  • chmiddleton
    chmiddleton Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    It's a work out DVD by Jillian Michaels from the Biggest Looser. It's meant to be done each day for 30 days. They are 20 minute workouts with alternating intervals of cardio, strength, and abs. It's pretty intense.
  • afalls11
    afalls11 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Going to day 1 tonight. After reading the posts I feel very motivated to get going on this again. Thanks for the push on this:)
  • momma_roo
    momma_roo Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Today was my first day of the Shred. I started it twice this summer, but never made it past day 7 either time. This time I really want to follow through! I think y'all will help to keep me accountable ;)
  • BanjoKd
    Options
    Funny you should say that...i remember thinking the other day "i can do ANYTHING for 20 minutes'...lol
  • MrsDundas87
    Options
    I done 5 days of it in December and my legs were killing me! Starting again tonight, not long had dinner so waiting til 7.30/8ish then will be doing day 1. Hoping by the end of Jan to be fitter and see a difference in my body shape.
  • tigress7435
    tigress7435 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Today will be day 5 for me. It is really hard still. I have found that it helps to go for a walk after . It kinda helps to lossen up your muscles some. good luck. I hope I can keep going.