When do you wake up and when do you go to bed?

Options
jacquelyn_erika
jacquelyn_erika Posts: 524 Member
Just curious as to what everyone's routine is like.

I wake up around 6:30 and I'm usually in bed by 12:30 or 1:00. That's during the week when I have to work. During the weekend, I stay up anywhere from 2-4 and sleep in way later than what I want to admit!

Replies

• Jadesfattorment
    Options
    I go to bed at 8:30 through 9 and I wake up around 5 am or 6 :) I love early mornings but I need my sleep!
  • jacquelyn_erika
    Options
    I don't like early mornings...but I loooooove my sleep!! :D
  • Kelico528
    Options
    Weekdays I am in bed by 11 and up at 6 :-) Weekends...I actully go to bed at 11 or EARLIER lol. I'm usually up by 8 too. I just can't sleep in!
  • jacquelyn_erika
    Options
    Weekdays I am in bed by 11 and up at 6 :-) Weekends...I actully go to bed at 11 or EARLIER lol. I'm usually up by 8 too. I just can't sleep in!

I wish I wasn't able to sleep in sometimes!
  • ItsCasey
    ItsCasey Posts: 4,022 Member
    Options
    I get up between 4 and 5:30 AM depending on the day and what I have going on. I try to be in bed by 9 PM, though I'm sometimes reading or watching a movie until 10 or so. I don't feel normal without 7 hours of sleep, though I am still somewhat functional on 6 hours. Less than that, I am a total zombie.
  • Scarlett_S
    Scarlett_S Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    Get up at 5 a.m. for gym/trainer, home by 6:30 to get kids to school, work at 7:30 til 4:00 pm, pick up kids, dinner, karate class, hopefully bed by 11 pm depending on what mountain of laundry or what mess I am facing!
  • crazyellybean
    crazyellybean Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    Usually in bed between 9-10pm with the rare late night of 10:30-11... now waking up, I have such a hard time with, the initial alarm goes off at 5am which is when my husband gets up to workout, than another alarm at 6am, and I snooze that about 3-4times.. there are times when I roll out of bed (like this morning) at 7:10 when I have to leave by 7:20 so I'm late for work! LOL
  • Browny43
    Browny43 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Up by 4am, bed by 9pm
  • Libby81
    Libby81 Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    I go to bed 10:30/11:00pm and get up 6:30/7:00am. Weekends I don't usually go to bed until 12/1/2 is and sometimes sleep in until 9/10 lol I like to sleep, sundays are my lie in days mostly
  • kiwianjel
    kiwianjel Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    When I'm at work I'm up at 5.15 for my morning walk and usually in bed by 9pm ... love my sleep :)
    At the moment I'm on holiday so I'm up at 6.15 for my walk and have been up later at night 10-10.30pm later if we are watching a movie or dvd..
  • leemarie324
    leemarie324 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    i am usually in bed between 9-10, 10:30 the very latest, and i am up at 4:50am and my gf picks me up at 5:30 and we hit the gym at 5:45am till 6:30am..Sleep is very important, u also burn calories too while u sleep!.:)
  • fireflyangel22
    fireflyangel22 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Looks like I'm the oddball. I work 2nd shift so I go to bed at 1 or 2 am. Up by 10 or 11am.
  • KimmieBrie
    KimmieBrie Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    I am up @ 530am - out the door before 630am. I hate it. I am not a morning person.

I try to go to bed between 10p and 11p but I find it hard to fall asleep right away.

Weekends I am up later and sleep in anywhere from 8a-9a. Used to be sleeping in was like till noon when I was young, now I can't, I always get up, but sleeping till 8 is like a luxury.
  • MrsLythgoe
    Options
    from sunday-wednesday i'm up from 6:15am & usually go bed about half 10-11pm.
    from wednesday-saturday i'm up from about half 9am & usually go bed about half 11pm-12am
  • Improvised
    Improvised Posts: 925 Member
    Options
    In bed by 11, usually earlier, and up by 7, typically. I don't feel good without 8 hours of sleep.
  • El_Rapido
    El_Rapido Posts: 136
    Options
    I wake up at 2.30am. I start work at 3.30 and usually finish any time between 1.00pm and 2.00pm.

If I get time I will have 1 or 2 hours sleep in the afternoon from 3pm onwards (it doesn't always happen), then I usually go to bed between 9 and 10.30pm; And then it starts again....

I've never been a big sleeper and I make up for it and sleep in on my days off for a couple of extra hours.
  • CheleLynn44
    CheleLynn44 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    What I used to do and what I do now is a little different. Just with the last 55 days of eating better I wake up so much easier, I'm not so sluggish either. I usually go to bed around 10-1030, and am up at 7am weekdays. Weekends we are usually up later but I an usually awake by 8am but out of bed around 9am.
  • honeysprinkles
    honeysprinkles Posts: 1,757 Member
    Options
    It all depends on my schedule. I go to bed around 12-2am, and I can easily sleep 9-10 hours on my own if I don't have work or school to be up for. I am just not one of those people that can run on only a few hours of sleep! I aim to get at least 7-9 hours of sleep when I can, but it's sometimes more or less depending on how early I have to be up. I'm a student and a part time worker so my hours vary from day to day!

Edit, I often work until 10-11pm so it's not really possible for me to become one of the "in bed by 9pm" people right now!
  • jacquelyn_erika
    Options
    Get up at 5 a.m. for gym/trainer, home by 6:30 to get kids to school, work at 7:30 til 4:00 pm, pick up kids, dinner, karate class, hopefully bed by 11 pm depending on what mountain of laundry or what mess I am facing!

OMG... how DO you do it?! I'm exhausted on MY schedule and I have no kids and don't get up at 5 AM for the gym! I admire you.
  • MissFit0101
    MissFit0101 Posts: 2,382
    Options
    Usually asleep by 11pm and up between 5am and 6am