I'm all alone!

Options
2»

Replies

• Pebbles536
    Options
    Add me if you want. I figure the more people who know my goal, the more that can hold me accountable.
  • margiemommy
    margiemommy Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    add me if you would like i am on every day
  • dakoerber
    dakoerber Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    I am on everyday too! Sounds likeyou just need some new friends!
  • beautyreaps
    Options
    Anyone may add me as well (: I'm quite the active friend and can offer helpful tips to keep you on track.

& you can bet I'm active, I'm pretty much addicted to MFP, haha.
  • xsmilexforxmex
    xsmilexforxmex Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    Same thing here, Sent a FR, anyone else feel free to add me!
  • carriem73
    carriem73 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    add away! I have a great group of friends- it is amazing how helpful complete strangers can be when you share a common goal!
  • dfborders
    dfborders Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I yo-yo but am going to try really hard not to give up/let it go this time. I am going to try for smaller changes and smaller goals and not lose the way or path - even if I veer off a little once in a while (alright - if I jump off of it once in a while :tongue: ) - I want to get back on it again quickly without remorse/guilt - just with the knowledge of how not to make the same mistakes again!
  • whiskey9890
    whiskey9890 Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    I have had a few friends disappear but most have stuck to it and are very supportive. It's a great place to be.
    Please feel free to add me if you want to. Ive been here since Feb 2011 and dont plan on going anywhere soon!

sleepy is one of my most supportive buddies on here, and he's a great inspiration, well worth adding him. feel free to add me too
  • sars_68
    sars_68 Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    I have had a few friends disappear but most have stuck to it and are very supportive. It's a great place to be.
    Please feel free to add me if you want to. Ive been here since Feb 2011 and dont plan on going anywhere soon!

sleepy is one of my most supportive buddies on here, and he's a great inspiration, well worth adding him. feel free to add me too

Both of the above are friends of mine on here and are fab!! As are most on my 'list'. Don't feel lonely - there's huge support out there for you x
  • LKissam
    LKissam Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Same here!! please feel free to add me!
  • becca1968
    Options
    Please DO NOT EVER GIVE UP!!

Add me!!!! I am on here at least once or twice a day to log my food and I promise, if you keep with it, you will not regret it!

I'm also on facebook as: Becky Norton (profile pic is of a cute little stick-person nurse).......

Whatever you do, DO NOT GIVE UP....you are worth the effort :flowerforyou:
  • angieread
    angieread Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Add me! The more friends, the stronger the support! We ALL need it!
  • amersj
    amersj Posts: 6
    Options
    I just joined and would love some encouraging friends. I did a weight loss challenge with my former co-workers 2 years ago and lost 45 pounds, then I quit my job, stopped weighing in once a week (with Witnesses) and gained it all back. I need support and some tough love!!
  • MichelleKMo
    MichelleKMo Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    The few friends that I've had on here are barely on here anymore (given up, or otherwise). I feel so alone :( Anyone else with that problem?

Nope -- but please feel free to add me as a friend :) We can do this!! :) Lots of great support here!!
  • Jenna70
    Jenna70 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Hi! There is absolutely no reason to feel alone on MFP!! All you have to do is post a "help I need more friends" topic and there you go! :laugh:
    I'm sending you a request... partly because you admit to being a sci-fi geek, lol. :bigsmile:
  • Backpackingmom
    Backpackingmom Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I find that alot with these forums. I will keep in touch with you if you like.
  • livingonpurpose77
    livingonpurpose77 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Thank you all so much! I'm really feeling the love, and added everyone to my FL. I find it funny because I was doing sparkpeople until a friend talked me into MFP, and now she's rarely on! I'll never give up my journey. I just don't have much support at home and I need to get it somewhere. My husband thinks I look great and I shouldn't worry about losing weight. For the most part I'm fine with how I look, but I don't feel healthy, and I'd really like to run the hot chocolate 15K this year. Not gonna be able to do that without training and good health!