When do you wake up and when do you go to bed?

Options

Replies

• fiveferrels
    fiveferrels Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    in bed between 9 and 10, up at 4:30
  • satch45
    satch45 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    In bed by 10 or 11pm and up at 4:30am
  • tycusjay
    tycusjay Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    In bed anytime between 9pm and 11pm and usually up at 6am. My 2 year old likes to have us up at least twice during the night aswell
  • doobabe
    doobabe Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    I usually go to bed by 8, watch some minor tv and am sleeping by 9 on any given week night. I am up at 5am every morning to get my workout on, because its busy busy all day after that.

I NEED my sleep and if I can crawl into bed at 7 without anyone noticing Im THERE! I wish I could take back all the times I fought to take naps when I was a kid :wink:
  • blueandigo
    Options
    I go to sleep after *kitten*. Wake up when it is time to do it again.
  • Sassia
    Sassia Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    I get up either 6am or 6.30am depending on when I need to get to work. I'm always in bed by 10pm and usually asleep by 10.30pm.
  • Artemis726
    Artemis726 Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    I try to be in bed around 12 and sleeping by 1am, and wake usually around 7:30am for the day. My youngest has sleep issues, and I have insomnia quite a bit, so really don't get enough sleep. :(
  • Coltsman4ever
    Coltsman4ever Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    Down between 10:30 & 11:00pm and up at 4:30am.
  • TMLPatrick
    TMLPatrick Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    Wow... you guys make me feel like a night owl.... bed somewhere between 1:30 and 2:30.... wake up around 9:30...
  • EllieLou357
    EllieLou357 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    up at 7:20 bed around 10:30-11:00 oh and I nap sometimes too around 4:00 lol. I love to sleep!!!
  • KyleB65
    KyleB65 Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options
    Weekdays - Up @ 5:45 - 6:00 - Bed @ 11:30 - 11:45

Weekends - Up before 8:00 - Bed @ 11:30 - 11:45
  • MariaAlbinaxoxo
    MariaAlbinaxoxo Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    weekdays I wake up at 8:10 for work and go to bed between 10:30 and 11:30. weekends (since I don't work Saturday/Sunday) I wake up around 9:30 and go to bed around 12:30. since I started exercising I've been waking up much earlier when I used to not wake up until noon on weekends.
  • scythswife
    scythswife Posts: 1,123 Member
    Options
    I try to get to bed around midnight and am up every couple hours with my 15 month old and sometimes am up for an hour at a time, then up with hubby and older 2 kids @630 to get ready for school then back to bed around 715 and nap until 8-830 when the younger 2 get up. then it is on to breakfast and cleaning and everything else i have to do.
  • MaximalLife
    MaximalLife Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    I wake up to 430am - catch up on the news, drink some coffee, then workout from 5:30am - 630 am - 1 hour
    From 8am until 10am I work the phones or meet with clients.
    Mid morning - 11am - I nap for 2 hours until 1pm, then have another workout from 2pm until 3pm - 2 hours total

Then from 3pm til 5pm, check in with my office and clear up today's business.

I am in bed by 10pm - asleep by 11pm.

This is how I function best.
  • RunLiftEat
    RunLiftEat Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I go to bed when I am sleepy. I wake up 7-8.5 hrs later.
  • Captain_Mal
    Captain_Mal Posts: 946 Member
    Options
    Typical weekday, I get up around 5:30 which means any time in between 5:30 and 6 a.m. On the weekend days, I sleep in until 7 or 8 usually or until the first child comes in saying "where's breakfast?".

I go to bed usually after 11 during the week and sometime after midnight on the weekends.
  • namenumber
    namenumber Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I go to bed after midnight (anywhere from 12:30am-3am). Monday-Thursday I have class or work starting at nine, so I get up around 8ish, and Fridays I have work at 10, so I get up around 9. I love sleeping late so on the weekends or vacations I sleep til at least 11, sometimes even until 3 in the afternoon.

I really have to start going to bed earlier.
  • kmbrooks15
    kmbrooks15 Posts: 941 Member
    Options
    I go to bed about 11:00. I wake up whenever my stupid bladder decides I need to go to the bathroom (usually around 5:00, but sometimes earlier). If I can go back to sleep, I will, but most of the time it happens 15-45 minutes before the alarm goes off...not really enough time to go back to sleep.

Stupid bladder...
  • SinIsIn
    SinIsIn Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    I set my alarm to wake up at 6:15a, but I don't actually get out of bed until about 6:45ish. hahah!

My bedtime varies but usually around midnight. I need to start going to bed earlier so that maybe for once I won't hit the snooze button so many times! hahah:yawn:
  • jenniet04
    jenniet04 Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    Up at 5am for my exercise, at work by 7am. Get kids in bed by 8:30 and I'm in bed no later than 9:30 or I cannot get up. I really wish I could function on less sleep, but I can't.