When do you wake up and when do you go to bed?

Options
1235»

Replies

• MinnieInMaine
    MinnieInMaine Posts: 6,400 Member
    Options
    I wake up at 5am when hubby's alarm goes off but I don't get out of bed until 6am. Bed time is typically between 9 and 10pm.
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    I plan on going to be by 10pm but that usually ends up being 11 or midnight. I SHOULD be up for work by 6am but that usually ends up being 6:45.

On the weekends I will stay up to anywhere from midnight to 3am and my internal alarm clock usually has me up by 8am.
  • yippeeskippee
    Options
    I don't go to bed until 2 or 3 AM and then I wake up around 11 AM. But that's only because I'm on xmas break from college. Which is ending rapidly...
  • krystonite
    krystonite Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    I'm a creature of habit and routine.

I take my sleepy pills at 10:50, in bed by 11:00 for The Daily Show, asleep by 11:35.

I wake up between 7:45 and 8:00.
  • Tracey412
    Options
    I try to be in bed by 10:00 pm, it takes me about an hour to fall asleep and I wake up around 6:30 am. On weekends, I usually go to sleep at about midnight and wake at 8 am.
  • CRSE1214
    CRSE1214 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I'm up at 5 am when hubby's alarm goes off and then again when the dog jumps in bed to take hubby's place :laugh: My alarm goes off at 6:00 a.m., bedtime is between 11-1 AM.
  • TriforceRaven
    TriforceRaven Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I generally go to bed around 2-4 (or later) and wake up at 5 every morning.
  • WattsJA
    WattsJA Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Try to say good night to the sweeite and be in bed by 10:30-11. The alarm goes off at 5am and I snooze 2-3 times but have to be up BY 5:30 to hit the gym.
  • Legs_McGee
    Legs_McGee Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    I have boot camp three mornings a week so I'm up at 5:20am for that - and try to be in bed between 10 - 10:30pm the night before. The other two workdays I sleep in until 6:30 or 7 and try to be in bed by 11 or 11:30 the night before. I'll often stay up until 2 or 3am on weekends - but I don't get to sleep in past 8 or so because my dog wakes me up. She's evil and has a tiny bladder and I made the bad decision to housebreak her so she wants to be walked on a regular basis:)
  • Katejensen11
    Options
    I go to bed at 8:30-11:00pm
    I wake up at 5:00-6:30am

But I'm also very young. I needed help gaining weight for my doctor so I found this site.