I'm looking for a buddy :)

Options
2»

Replies

• SLN11
    SLN11 Posts: 210
    Options
    Hey feel free to add me !

I am looking at smaller goals for now but over all looking at loosing 30-40 lbs !

We can do this xxx
  • alikaye80
    Options
    I need a support system on here too! I have been a member for almost a year and was doing really well for awhile but fell of the "weightloss wagon" and for the last couple of months went the other direction...so frustrating.. I want this to me my year! LETS DO THIS!
  • carilou
    carilou Posts: 16
    Options
    AMEN You are so right! We all need help to keep us on track or if we fall off, kick our butt to get back on LOL!!
  • CoCoFluff
    CoCoFluff Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I'm also trying to use my BDay as one of my motivators. The Big 2-5 is in 6 months, and I could really use all the support I can get.
    Want to lose about 75-80lbs. I don't know how realistic that is.... but I want my sexy back.

Anyone Feel free to add me
  • carilou
    carilou Posts: 16
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you like! We all can support one another! That is what is so nice about this site. Non-judgmental and caring.
  • trs2012
    Options
    i am 47 and have gained over 30 pounds after dealing with a divorce for 2 years. Looking for some support.
  • Tamber1969
    Tamber1969 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone...I am really inspired reading the words of advice and encouragement you all have for one another. I have been losing weight for about 3 1/2 months and am doing pretty good. My fiance is also losing. We are getting married in Oct of this year and I want to look amazing at our wedding!! I also want to be healthier so that I am around longer to enjoy life. I am just afraid of slipping back into my old thoughts and actions...again. (I've been on this rollercoaster for YEARS!!) Food has been a source of entertainment and comfort to me for so long and I am working really hard to change that. I welcome any buddies that want to add me!!

Good luck everyone!!! :smile:
  • dasblondie
    dasblondie Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    hey im back to trying to track...i got off track during the holidays and def could use some help staying motivated. Im trying to lose my last 10lbs...was almost there and then went completely off the last month or so. Feel free to add me :)
  • dnewton123
    Options
    I'm in.:smile:
  • joypoulsen
    Options
    Hello fabulous women! I'm Joy, 50 yr. old Mom of 2 boys, wife to a Fireman, and i'm a personal trainer and Beachbody Coach. I run a womens only bootcamp in the bay area and my passion is to stay fit and inspire other women to live their healthiest lives. I'm currently doing Les Mills home workout called PUMP and using the nutrition guide and loving both! Tell me what types of workouts are your favorites.

btw, I'm starting a women's only virtual challenge in February - limited to a small group - let me know if you want to know more.
  • Kimmys012185
    Options
    I'm 26 (almost 27!) and always looking for new buddies as well! I'm a single momma of 3 boys, work full time and go to school full time so I definitely know the advantages of having a good buddy to encourage when days are tough! I have a huge amount to lose, I'm hoping for 80 lbs. I'm down 16 so far. Feel free to add me! :)
  • knikki2011
    Options
    Hi I don't doubt you'll be able to reach your target if you keep yourself motivated and stay on track. I've lost 35pounds since June...and if honest the past month and a bit I've been eating what I wanted and didn't record my food....but by some freak of nature I've managed not to put any weight on....also didn't lose any more weight. Back on it now after having Christmas and New Years and looking to lose another 40lb or so...

I have terrible will power when it comes to food and could easily devour a packet of biscuits without even realizing it - so if I can do it...anyone can...including you!

I found the key for me was to see it as a challenge/game if you will to keep to the calorie goal on the app and not go over/under it....as a result of doing this diet so far I've gone from a large 18 to just embarking on size 14's... couldn't be happier for my progress so far...I've also found that my tastes have changed too and I'm eating foods I've not eaten since a child (which I thought I disliked) and am eating a lot healthier then I have in years...it's definitely about having a positive mental attitude and improving your lifestyle. In the evenings I find that if I get peckish a bike ride or walk for half an hour followed by a pint of water and then bed usually makes me forget about food.

I'm waffling now...apologies...good luck and don't give in. You owe it to yourself to be strong. x
  • sinistertitan
    sinistertitan Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! You're in the right place for exceptional tools and support!

Best wishes to you on your journey!