I am new

Options
I am just starting and need all the help I can get. I am so miserable.:brokenheart:

Replies

• skinnyme47
    skinnyme47 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Welcome to My Fitness Pal! You can do this. Just make a lot of friends on this site as it really helps to motivate you. Log in everything, everyday and just do the best you can. :smile:
  • sarahsmom1
    sarahsmom1 Posts: 1,501 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you would like
  • coolchick03270
    Options
    Add me if you would like. :)
  • BProudOfU
    BProudOfU Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome! I sent you a friend request. I have had really good luck with this site and most of the people here are awesome! Best of luck to you!
  • Slenderbovine
    Options
    Welcome! You can do this...I know you can! Lean on your fitness pal friends to get you through...:) Best of luck!
  • ernestina3
    Options
    I am new to this and i'm confused on what to do, if anyone out there can help that would be great :)
  • trishhare16
    Options
    I just joined too & am more of a solo dieter but am looking forward to sharing our journey. Good luck & believe in yourself
  • cmack0427
    Options
    HI, I am also new to this site, just tired of being overweight and inactive! Thought this site (along with the friend who joined) would help me get motivated!
  • chellec2
    Options
    It seems like there are a lot of "newbies" out there today! I am new as well. A friend showed me this site today. I hope it will keep me focused and on track. Tried several thing w/o success. It's a new year, so I will try again! :).
  • leggooo
    Options
    Feel Free to add! i'm on such a loooong journey!
  • Mishy
    Mishy Posts: 1,551 Member
    Options
    Welcome! MFP is a great place to be, and I know you can and will accomplish your goals. Being here has changed my life. :smile: Add me if you'd like, too.
  • Alanakrahenbil
    Alanakrahenbil Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    Welcome, I am new as well. Just sent you a friend request :happy:
  • bighoyt
    Options
    Please feel free to add me if you like.