Options

Replies

• Stacey43
    Options
    Birthday suit! First thing in the AM.
  • katzmeow_83
    katzmeow_83 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Nadda!! Its the one thing that encourages me out of bed.... hoping i see the scale going down each morning Love the strip down haha
  • Ianultrarunner
    Ianultrarunner Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Nothing at home, elsewhere as little as possible but obviously something that doesn't scare the natives or in other words, illegal.
  • ATT949
    ATT949 Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    A smile.
  • PrincessLou71186
    PrincessLou71186 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    Naked or bust!
    I use my WiiFit to weigh in.. so if I wear anything I feel like I get to lie to the Wii and say "Yes, my clothes weigh 4 pounds" even if I was just in underwear, so no clothes, no lying! :)

I do exactly the same. I was also concerned about how accurate i was so I got on in jeans and t-shirt, got weighed, went round two of my friends and got weighed in the same things (telling the Wii the extra weight was 0) then went to Boots and found that they were all the same. Now I trust my Wii more. Lol.
  • mrsskinny629
    mrsskinny629 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Nothing .. nude every time
  • AddA2UDE
    AddA2UDE Posts: 382
    Options
    HOLY $#!+ there's a LOT of skin up in this mug!!!! Put some damn clothes on ya nekkid jaybirds! :D
  • debbyskelton
    Options
    nothing...naked
  • JennyAnnLanders
    JennyAnnLanders Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    T-shirt, in the morning and after going to the bathroom. At the Dr office I make sure to take off my jewelry and I always try to wear lighter weight clothing. Life is good :)
  • ReverendJim
    ReverendJim Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Nothing. What kind of question was that??
  • LelliAmi
    LelliAmi Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    nothing
  • TahliS
    TahliS Posts: 52
    Options
    Naked or bust!
    I use my WiiFit to weigh in.. so if I wear anything I feel like I get to lie to the Wii and say "Yes, my clothes weigh 4 pounds" even if I was just in underwear, so no clothes, no lying! :)

In the past I have been guilty of that. haha!!!
  • Purpleflipflops
    Purpleflipflops Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    Okay, Maybe I need to jump on the naked boat!

I weigh myself in my PJ's.... Sleep pants and a tee, almost always. I'd rather wear clothes when I am at home, then be surprised by the 2/3 lb gain when I get to the doctors.
  • jhardenbergh
    jhardenbergh Posts: 1,035 Member
    Options
    cowboy boots, a$$less chaps, and a yamakah
  • rhce40
    rhce40 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    nothing, i weight right after using the bathroom before getting in the shower in the morning
  • PrincessLou71186
    PrincessLou71186 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    NOTHING!
    I weight in first thing in the morning right after a good poo but before breakfast.
    Totally nude!

I want to weight myself - not clothes or poo.

This made me giggle loads. Lol.
  • Purpleflipflops
    Purpleflipflops Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    At home: Nekkid, after morning constitutional, before shower.

At doctor's, I try to wear light clothing, if feasible, but definitely no shoes.

Edit: And I totally push the scale around to 4 or 5 different spots then average it when I'm at home. I know it's not a good statistical set, but it makes me feel better that I didn't just find the one spot on the bathroom floor that always gives me a high or a low reading. </nerd>
    The funny part about this is that I totally know exactly where to put my scale if I want it to weigh low... I also know where it weighs high. Darn Variations in Floor!
  • michelleowens1
    michelleowens1 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Naked!! I tell myself it is more accurate that way! :blushing:
  • sarabig2fit
    sarabig2fit Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    naked.
  • kjojo05
    kjojo05 Posts: 10
    Options
    in the nude!