Does ANYONE see a difference??

Options
jxgcbakv.jpg
That's me at 97.4kg.....
Picnikcollage.jpg
And this is me minus around 8kg.
I personally see absolutely no difference and i'm at my wits end. It's bad enough that this has taken 6 months even though i've been working so bloody hard, but for me to see no difference after so long and really quite a bit of weight lost??? Arrrrrgh. Can anyone see the slightest difference??

Replies

• medesr
    medesr Posts: 9
    Options
    I do see a big difference, honestly! I see a difference in your face, tummy, and bum. Good job!
  • Scott_P
    Scott_P Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I can, in your face, sides belly and bum. : )
  • shoeloveramber
    shoeloveramber Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    I do see a difference especially in your face. It takes a while to really see results. I lost 15 pounds and couldn't really tell very much but then I lost 10 more and you could really tell. Keep up the good work and you will see good results SOON!!!
  • cathyvice
    cathyvice Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I can see a differance keep up the good work I have lost weight and my husband says he can see a differance but I cant see it either anyways you look thinner Way to go good luck to you
  • JillieHJ
    Options
    I see a difference - your chin, belly and also across your back in the profile shot are all significantly smaller! Sometimes we can't see what others see. Well done!
  • wolf23
    wolf23 Posts: 4,177 Member
    Options
    Ahh yeah...collar bones and your face looks thinner. Keep at it, you are doing great and you will see results. :flowerforyou:
  • lipglossjunky73
    lipglossjunky73 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    I definitely see a difference in your body!
  • Smokey19
    Smokey19 Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    I see a difference in your face, arms, stomach and bottom.
  • Smokey19
    Smokey19 Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    I see a difference in your face, arms, stomach and bottom.
  • Missy63
    Missy63 Posts: 14
    Options
    I as well can see a difference, like everyone above. Your face especially, you even look younger, sides and bottom. Keep up the good work.
  • 3dogsrunning
    3dogsrunning Posts: 27,167 Member
    Options
    Absolutely.

Your face and neck show a big difference. You can clearly see your collar bone in the after.
    Your bum is much smaller as are your arms.

I do see a difference in your stomach as well.

Keep it up, you are doing great.
  • KandieLantz
    KandieLantz Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Definitely! Look at those gorgeous collar bones! Keep it up!
  • sansouchi1050
    Options
    yes I see a big difference. You're butt is much smaller, you posture is much better, arms are smaller, stomach flatter. I'm so glad you took before and after pictures so we could all cheer for you big changes!!! Good job, and don't be so hard on yourself. You are beautiful
  • sansouchi1050
    Options
    **duplicate post, sorry**
  • callmekaro
    callmekaro Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    There is definitely a difference! Especially in your face/chin, neck area, and tummy. Don't get discouraged, because you've done a great job!! Hang in there! :)
  • hailzp
    hailzp Posts: 903 Member
    Options
    Start measuring yourself! I can see a vast difference and you would too if you measured every month or two. You are looking great. I see it in your face, collar bones, arms, waist and tummy. Keep it up!
  • anissaclarke
    Options
    Ahh yeah...collar bones and your face looks thinner. Keep at it, you are doing great and you will see results. :flowerforyou:

i agree
  • loserforlife
    Options
    jxgcbakv.jpg
    That's me at 97.4kg.....
    Picnikcollage.jpg
    And this is me minus around 8kg.
    I personally see absolutely no difference and i'm at my wits end. It's bad enough that this has taken 6 months even though i've been working so bloody hard, but for me to see no difference after so long and really quite a bit of weight lost??? Arrrrrgh. Can anyone see the slightest difference??

awesome keep up the great job please tell me what you did
  • barbiebarkley
    Options
    yes i sure can!!your belly,face and thighs!!!keep up the great work!!!
  • Brandie1988
    Brandie1988 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I definitely see a difference! :) I've lost 42ish lbs and I feel the same way, If this darn belly fat would leave I'd probably see a huge difference! Ill keep on working on it, Ive got 45ish more lbs to go!