Stay at home moms!

Options
I'd like to connect with other stay at home moms who are serious about their weight loss! Feel free to add me!

Replies

• Lady_Chilli
    Lady_Chilli Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Hey doll, I'm a stay at home mum to 2 boys and a girl with 53lbs to lose before summer, feel free to add me :))
  • 69mustang
    69mustang Posts: 185
    Options
    I'm a stay at home mom to a 5 year old boy and a 13 year girl, I'm looking to lose between 40-50 pounds, feel free to add me :)
  • Klynn63
    Klynn63 Posts: 66
    Options
    Added both of you! :) Thanks ladies! I have one daughter-- a toddler! Trying to workout sometimes can be a major issue, I'd love to hear how other SAHM work out at home!
  • sew1222
    sew1222 Posts: 241
    Options
    klynn im a stay at home mom of three....two boys who are 12 & 8 and a daughter who is 7....its kinda funny you would think that us stay at home moms would lose lots of weight cause of all the running around we do at home and out of the home but we dont...i have 21lbs still to lose by june!!!
  • hot_mama11
    Options
    I'm a SAHM also, to a 10 week old! I think I have added everyone who's already posted! Glad to meet ya'll. :flowerforyou: Oh and i need to lose a LOT of weight. I haven't set a number, it's kinda scary! But it will take 66 lbs to get me under 200. My first goal will be to make it this first week without breaking down. :ohwell:
  • Jessiejla80
    Jessiejla80 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!

My name is Jessica and I'm 31. I've been married for 10 1/2 years and I'm a SAHM of five children ages 9, almost 8, almost 4, almost 3 and newest edition born October 19th!

I'm 5'1 and started out at 147 after baby. Thankful I found MFP for motivation, encouragement and inspiration:-)
  • lilsassymom
    lilsassymom Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    I am fairly new to MFP. Feel free to add me. I am a SAHM to 3 kids---4 years old and under. I am looking to lose around 10 more pounds. I am 5' 1
  • mistresseeyore
    mistresseeyore Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    I'm a SAHM to a 2 year old, crazy toddler. I've already lost 45 last year, and hoping to lose another 58 this year. I'm still a 110 over what I should be, but it's coming off. I didn't get serious about exercise until I had lost 31 pounds with just diet. I work my work outs for when my hubby is home, or during Alex's nap times.
  • AmyEm3
    AmyEm3 Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I have an 8yo, 6yo, and almost 3yo.
  • Jessiejla80
    Options
    Added both of you! :) Thanks ladies! I have one daughter-- a toddler! Trying to workout sometimes can be a major issue, I'd love to hear how other SAHM work out at home!

I have to either wake up early and work out or wait for nap time. My day goes better if I can get it done in the morning but I'm not the morning person I use to be! Lol!
  • masonsmomma
    masonsmomma Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Im also a stay at home mom to my son who is 19 months old :) feel free to add me :)
  • stephkuch
    stephkuch Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I'm a stay at home mom to a 3,5 and 7 year old. I'm hoping to lose 60ish pounds when all is said and done. Feel free to add me!
  • TaraTLC83
    TaraTLC83 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I'd love to be added! I'm trying to be serious about loosing weight. I have around 50 to loose but am struggling very hard. My 16 month old has had three heart surgeries already and I find I don't really care about myself anymore... but I need to, because i need to be here for her.. but anyhooooo, my story is more than a thousand words, but the short end of it, is I need help!
  • oldmanswife
    oldmanswife Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Maybe we should start a group!
    I'm a mama of five. Girls, 8, 6, and 4. Boys 2 and 4 weeks.
    I have 25 lbs. to lose to get to my "happy" weight. ;)
  • shmunster
    shmunster Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    I'm a stay at home mum to a nearly 2yo, happy for anyone to add me :)

I've lost 40 so far, and aiming for another 10-20

I either work out while my hubby is home, or I do little bits and try to entertain him in the mean time. Sometimes this involves me doing situps with him lying under my legs, or doing leg lifts with someone sitting on my tummy but at least im doing something! We also walk with him in the pram
  • ishallnotwant
    ishallnotwant Posts: 1,210 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Carissa from Southern California! I have 5 kids age 7 to 17. Feel free to add me! :0)
  • GoAleydaGo
    Options
    Stay at home Momma here :) My girl will be ONE on Thursday! I've been doing this for a whole WEEK and I've lost 6 pounds thus far. I'm staying TRUE to my caloric intake, AND exercise EVERYDAY, yes...even on the weekends :) My starting weight is 243, and I'm at 237, now. I'd love more friends! Serious ones who log their EVERY bite! HAHAH :)
  • oldmanswife
    oldmanswife Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I'm excited to make so many new friends here! Anyone else watching the Biggest Loser? ;)

We homeschool our kids and my hubby works from home right now, but need lots of attention and time from me when he is home... I am counting every calorie as of last week, but have no idea when to squeeze in exercise. I think I will do calorie counting only, without exercise, until baby turns two months old in February, then start with the treadmill and add weight lifting when I can.

How about posting our stats?

I'm 32 years old and 5' 6".

Starting weight at 9 months pregnant with my son on Dec. 6th, 2011.
    208 lbs.

Current weight:
    181.8 lbs.

Goal weight:
    155 lbs.
  • xonicolette
    xonicolette Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I'm a SAHM of a 2 month old baby boy. Feel free to add me!
  • Jessiejla80
    Options
    I'm excited to make so many new friends here! Anyone else watching the Biggest Loser? ;)

We homeschool our kids and my hubby works from home right now, but need lots of attention and time from me when he is home... I am counting every calorie as of last week, but have no idea when to squeeze in exercise. I think I will do calorie counting only, without exercise, until baby turns two months old in February, then start with the treadmill and add weight lifting when I can.

How about posting our stats?

I'm 32 years old and 5' 6".

Starting weight at 9 months pregnant with my son on Dec. 6th, 2011.
    208 lbs.

Current weight:
    181.8 lbs.

Goal weight:
    155 lbs.

We also homeschool. Here are my stats:

5'1
    Weighed 147 after baby #5
    Goal 115

I just started the calorie counter yesterday! I love the new app where you can scan the barcode of the food you are eating and it automatically adds it!