Anyone looking to loose 30-40 lb this year!

Options
My aim is to shift the many pounds by summer!
Would love some people on a similar journey to chat to and motivate :)
Let me know :) xxx

Replies

• woodies1
    Options
    Hi there! I've just started this too and am loving this program! My son introduced me to it as he has done incredibly well, losing over two stone in a short time. I am so proud of him. I have joined with my best friend, and we are going to support each other. If you stay posting, you'll receive so much support. I have a very long way to go, but I am determined that this time, I will get somewhere, and not let myself down. Hang in there, and stay strong. Take care :) x x
  • hijijma
    hijijma Posts: 23
    Options
    im at 269 atm and my goal for the summer is to knock 30 off that 239 by june would be great
  • sherrijo718
    Options
    I have more then 30-40 lbs to loose but would be happy to support. Good luck!!
  • janruffin
    janruffin Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I have 30 pounds to go as well!
  • Eaglesfanintn
    Eaglesfanintn Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    I'm shooting to lose about 35 pounds by the end of August. Hopefully, I can take off a good part of that before spring gets here!
  • vxjammiedodgerxv
    vxjammiedodgerxv Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hiya :)

I started this week on here and I'm aiming to lose about 50lb in total. I'm glad to support whenever needed!
    It's a great motivation to see others progress so the more friends the better!
    Good luck :) xx
  • Roblyssa
    Roblyssa Posts: 125
    Options
    Hi everyone,

I am also wanting to lose 50lbs all up, I have around 40 to go. I am happy to support any of you as much as I can.

We can do this because WE ARE WORTH IT!

Kellie
  • Prozack1964
    Options
    hello and welcome here hope you have a great day
  • jobster68
    jobster68 Posts: 145
    Options
    I have 55 lbs to lose to get to my goal weight which I will definitely do this year. I am getting married on 9 March and my goal for then is to be in the 12 stone bracket (11.5lbs to lose), it is 9 weeks on Friday so this is doable! I am finding that small little goals on the way to the final destination are keeping me strong and motivated! If anyone wants to add me as a friend please feel free and I will give support where and when I can - from a well done to a kick up the backside! :flowerforyou:
  • CFoxx
    CFoxx Posts: 3
    Options
    I have 50 lbs to lose. My goa is to lose 30 lbs by the end of march. I could sure use support and advise, and will give the same in return. If anyone wants to add me as a friend, please feel free. I have faith in us....We can do this. :flowerforyou:
  • Seventoad
    Seventoad Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    That is about what I am trying to shed as well. I'm currently 215 and want to get down to 175-180. I just got the ball rolling as well.
  • allBADgirl
    Options
    I, too, am looking to loose in that weight range and would love all the support and motivation as POSSIBLE!!
  • jeerzree
    Options
    I have about 70-90 pounds to lose. ALways looking for support.
  • JasmineGalal
    Options
    Hi all, I have gained over 50lbs through my 2nd pregnancy and looking to lose the remaining 30 lbs. I have been eating healthy but for some reason its been hard for me to drop any lbs at all..... Looking for support... btw.. I am still breastfeeding so if fellow breastfeeding mommies are there it would be great to share ideas & tips & even recipes
    Thanks
  • Rubyinthesand2012
    Options
    i want to lose 40 maybe even 50lb this year... but im aiming for 1lb a week between now and my holiday in August 34 weeks away and counting!!

Feel free to add me (open invite)
  • pilarapril
    Options
    Hi,

I am in the same boat and would love the company. My goal is to be below 200 lbs by April. :happy: (hopefully)
  • bug1114
    bug1114 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Me too, me too!! I want to shed 30 pounds. Feel free to add me (open invite as well).
  • trish1960
    Options
    I'm in. I'm at 155 and I hope to be at 130 by Memorial Day and maybe a little lower by the end of the summer.
  • Thena81
    Thena81 Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    i have 19 to go! ive lost 29 lbs and fully stocked!!
  • mbehr1983
    mbehr1983 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hello,
    I am trying to loose 50lbs by summer as well and would like to support and be supported. Yall feel free to add me if youd like